Liverpool Player of the Season 2023/24

Don’t agree with all your ratings but a commendable effort. 9/10 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@Iftikhar is so generous with the ratings, he would have given everyone > 10 last season.

And you missed Gini btw :wink:

1 Like

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

He didn’t want @Flobs to explode.

2 Likes

No I didn’t :innocent:

Flobs will fuming at heart of gold :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve not gone for Klopp as it’s player of the season.

Salah and Robbo for me, the latter because of his ever presentness, would have gone for him or Trent.

1 Like

No, one thing I appreciated about Gini was his smile, not sure he has a heart of gold (we’ll see what he says after he’s left i suppose). I didn’t like the lack of communication over his situation at the club from Jan onwards). It’s was evident he was on good/great terms with most of the squad and I think everyone can appreciate that.

2 Likes

For me Salah who helped keep us alive.
Closely followed by Jota who did Salah’s work when he could.

2 Likes

I went for Mo and Fab too. Salah not just for his goals and all round performance but his obvious commitment to the cause. No one wanted CL qualification more than him. Fab for doing a fine job in an unfamiliar position but mainly because his move back to DM was the catalyst for our winning run that got us into the top 4. I never want to see him at CB again.

Honourable mentions for Nat Phillips, who surpassed everyone’s expectations with some dominant and surprisingly polished performances. Also James Milner for being so James Milner-like this season. Finally Alisson. His form was patchy for long periods earlier on but he was immense in the run in and his goal was the moment of the season by a long way.

1 Like

Bradley, VvD or Alexis.

But even them not good enough in most games.

Has to be Bradley because it’s his first senior season.