Liverpool Season: 2021-22

Fixed for accuracy

Man, this would be a dream trip.

1. Fly to Liverpool landing Friday morning 11/26.
  2. Watch us crush Southampton at Anfield the next day.
  3. Catch Roger Daltrey’s solo tour at the Empire Monday night.
  4. Watch us crush Everton at Goodison on Tuesday. Probably have to catch that one from a pub.

That’s one tempting itinerary to this international supporter.

5 Likes

I’m tempting to ticket-hunt for the Southampton match too. Was thinking of a short weekend trip to Liverpool just in the faint hope of catching a match. My partner’s birthday that weekend, and I’ve somehow converted someone who didn’t care about football to a more rabid fan than I am so I"m hoping I can somehow get tickets sufficiently in advance to plan out a weekend away.

Highly doubt it though.

1 Like

Going leave it this year too much uncertainty around my own career (looking to move on) then again I do feel more tickets seem available than I expected probably due to international travel and so on.

Liverpool confirmed squad for Premier league.

Goalkeepers*: Alisson, Adrian, Caoimhin Kelleher (HG), Loris Karius.
Defenders: Virgil van Dijk, Ibrahima Konate, Joe Gomez (HG), Kostas Tsimikas, Andy Robertson, Joel Matip, Nat Phillips (HG), Trent Alexander-Arnold (HG).
Midfielders: Fabinho, Thiago Alcantara, James Milner (HG), Naby Keita, Jordan Henderson (HG), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (HG).
Forwards: Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Takumi Minamino, Diogo Jota, Divock Origi.

2 Likes

I think what we saw last night is an indication of things to come. With four games in 10 days, I think Klopp will keep shuffling the pack.

1 Like

AND we’ll hammer the fucking lot

3 Likes

@Quicksand your turn mate :partying_face:

Need to win the next two games, Porto and City, to maintain momentum. YNWA.

Captain order:
Hendo
Milly
VVD
Trent
Robbo
Alisson

2 Likes

Trent as a potential captain? Probably logical, as he’s the local lad and an outstanding talent. Not sure he has what it takes yet, but it’s the players’ choice after all, so all good.

Amusingly, we still managed to go without any of those 6 in the League Cup game…

Illustrative season more for my own benefit than anything else, shows goals scored/conceded, position graph and form for August/September.

1 Like

1994 called and wants its computer graphics back. I’m surprised your 486 / Mac IIci is still working!

3 Likes

yeah what the hell is that?

1994 is being kind, no?

PS i love it

3 Likes

It’s a nightmare watching the matches on streaming via dial-up and this forum takes 3 hours to load every day :frowning:

Looks like the houses of Parliment with its Christmas lights on…! :wink:

Seven games in 23 days between the two NT Breaks:

Oct 16 @ Watford
Oct 19 @ Atletico
Oct 24 @ United
Oct 27 @ PNE
Oct 30 vs. Brighton
Nov 3 vs. Atletico
Nov 7 @ WHU

Hopefully we will have fresh & fit Trent, Gomez, Konate, Matip, Milner, Thiago and Ox to rely on for the Watford and Atletico games. We need to make our depth count.