Liverpool v Chelsea (ELC Final 27/2/22 4.30pm) , Thanks Kepa & Tuchel

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS.

Put some respect on the name of the competition.

12 Likes

Y’all ought to thank mum for coming to the TV just in time to say kepa is missing this one

20 Likes

Mate, come here, I need a hug

1 Like

What a game!

1 Like

Kepa at every one of our penalties stood 2m ahead of his line and the ref had to come over to send him to the line.

So karma that he’s the one that skied it.

3 Likes

Kelleher MotM with honorable mentions for Matip who was robbed and van Dyke who completed that defensive trio.

I bloody hate penalties but I’m taking that trophy all day.

Norwich next!

5 Likes

I think the trophy should be shared around everyone in here for a couple of days…we’ve been through the wringer this afternoon and evening…nerves shot

9 Likes

Respect Romelu Lukaku

5 Likes

Time for the HENDO SHUFFLE!!!

4 Likes

Wait, is Milner lifting the trophy here?

Either way we need a shuffle lift.

2 Likes

Konate and his penalty got me the most tensed… The only one of the lot who looked for me the most likely among our lads to miss…

But as klopp says… Mentality monsters…

What does it say about a team which just beat the ucl , super cup , cwc winners on penalties… We lot be better than you oiled cunts

3 Likes

Well done, lads.

Proud as punch.

YNWA

5 Likes

fair play to both set of players to be fair

7 Likes

MOTM to Kepa for Panenka-ing the stadium.

Fucking lol!

Match was tough. All our penalties were beautiful. Well fucking deserved. Lovely to get that result against the diving fucking plastics.

The only time the ferals actually sang in unison was twice for the Gerrard parody song. It says a great deal about a club when they’ve won multiple domestic leagues, multiple champions Leagues, and yet the only thing they’ve got to sing about is stopping another team winning the league 10 years ago from a fluke.

Fuck Oligarch FC.

6 Likes

Hendo needs a new celebration, this ones getting old ( but watchable lol )

2 Likes

Why did they sub Kepa on? :joy:

What a way to win a final, kind of a farce in a way, but today I don’t care!

Fuck off the Queen, fuck off Tuchel, fuck off Azpilicueta, fuck off Kovacic, fuck off Abramovic, fuck off Chelsea FC.

Who is a bigger Liverpool legend - Kelleher or Kepa?

3 Likes

I just wish once just once they win a final without coming close to killing me. Still love them to death though.

3 more to go!!!

1 Like

Highlight of the night for me??

This…from the Caf…

FFS. That means Liverpool are equal with us on major honours now.

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

12 Likes

Kostas Full kitted

5 Likes

Always have time for a hug for you, My brother!

2 Likes