Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

6 Likes

1 Like

Liverpool u18 v Derby u18,

Mrozek, Davidson, Osborne, Hayes Green, Gyimah, Laffey, Pennington, Morrison, Young, Gift, Kone Doherty.

Subs,

Giblin, Hewitson, Pitt, Pinnington, Danns.

Finished 3-3. Danns got two from the bench, Morrison with the other.

2 Likes

City v Liverpool U21s

Davies, Jonas, Olufunwa, Koumetio, Scanlon, Corness, Frauendorf, Stephenson, Musialowski, Clark, Woltman.

Subs Hughes, Miles, Pilling, Spearing.

City 1-1 Liverpool latest Musialowski with our goal.

Finished 3-1. The phenom Carlos Borges got two for City. I think that’s 14 goals and 7 assists in 15 games now.

1 Like

U21 injured players:

:x: Ben Doak
:x: Layton Stewart
:x: Oakley Cannonier
:x: Harvey Blair
:x: Lewis Koumas
:x: Owen Beck
:x: Calvin Ramsay
:x: Isaac Mabaya
:x: Kaide Gordon.
Not just the senior squad suffering from injuries.

Sure Calvin Ramsey is out? I’m sure I saw him in the first team training photos on Thursday?

Said he was unavailable for today game and was not on the bench.

Injured again

Ah right :roll_eyes:

That Sam Wallace article needs to be pitchforked and burnt.

1 Like

Does Edwards work for Aberdeen now?

:joy:

2 Likes

Liverpool loanee Adam Lewis has really cemented himself into the Newport starting eleven after being frequently rotated in the first half of the season.

The left-back has started the last seven league games, completing the full 90 minutes in five. He has 5 assist this season.

4 Likes

Anyone know if todays U21 game v Chelsea is on LFC tv

It is not. One of the frustrations of LFCtv is how games are seemingly picked at random and any excuse not to show fixtures are taken.

No idea why today’s game isn’t on. It possibly has something to do with showing live games at competing times with a Premier League game (we make our schedule so could easily avoid this if we wanted to).

In contrast, Wolves U21s have every game shown live for free on youtube. We could easily show all the games if we wanted to.

3 Likes

Don’t think the PL would effect it, as you said just probably can’t be arsed setting it all up.

The #LFCU21 squad to face Chelsea this afternoon

XI: Davies; Jonas, Beck, Williams, Koumetio; Corness, Stephenson, Clark; Doak, Musialowski, Frauendorf

Subs: Woltman, Blair, Hughes, Pilling.

Ben Doak and Omari Hutchinson the only real first team prospects on show for either team.

Chelsea are battling at the top of the league but I don’t see much potential for them to have breakout players there outside of Hutchinson. Some Chelsea fans are convinced Dion Rankine should be in the first team but I can’t see any real talent there outside of raw pace. Harvey Vale is coming off the back of a nightmare loan to Hull where he was completely outnof his depth.

2 Likes