Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Cain on for Clarkson start second half and Hardy makes it 1-1.

Brighton 2-1, 57 minutes

Oā€™ Rourke for longstaff .

3-2 Liverpool Gallacher, Beck. Both assisted each other for goals.

What happened to Glatzel?

Another injury I think.

Came back in February and picked up another injury.

Sharif on for Hardy in injury time. Finished 3-2.

Didnā€™t see all the game but saw the goals. Owen Beck creating two and scoring the winner with a rocket.

Heā€™s had a good season.

Heā€™s a left back, right?

Anyone know if Tom Clayton or Abdi Sharif will get a new deal? They are out of contract this summer

Yeah, 18 year old Welsh left back. Ian Rush is his great uncle!

2 Likes

And Gerald Rush his normal one.

2 Likes

Layton Stewartā€™s operation today.

1 Like

u18s won 4-1 vs Wolves.

Gordon x2 Woltman x2

Balagizi the best player on the pitch, Wolves couldnā€™t get near him. Protects the ball so well.

1 Like

Balagizi and Musialowski look like they are potentially very interesting players from whatā€™s being said and written about them. What do those that know the youth sides think? Wilson and Kent levels? Higher? Lower? Would be great to have Sterling and Jones levels out of them.

U23s lost 3-2 to city. Conceded a last minute winner from Felix Nmecha. Morton scored and Hardy got 2.

Maybe, I think he has no future here and will be sold next year for a profit due to his age. Iā€™d just wonder would the club push for Stewart (I know heā€™s injured) for more involvement than Hardy or even Musialowski due to more realistic chance of playing senior level at this club than Hardy. Even if atm they are not at Hardys level

Balagizi and Gordon looked very good in the highlights of the 6-1 vs Leeds.

Musialowski training with the first team again, seems like Klopp and co like him. Might even get on the bench tomorrow (albeit with no chance of getting a minute).

Iā€™ve looked on the Leicester website and theyā€™re not showing it.

Musnā€™t be on.

Cain and Clarkson have been regular feature of the matchday squad recently. Now I know it doesnā€™t mean anything. We need to have a certain number of players in the matchday squad and a horde of our senior players are injured, so some kids invariably make the list.

Beyond that, do you, specially those who follow the youth team, sense anything special? Are they on the verge of making the next step?