Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Chukwuemeka is absolutely mustard.

Ultimately though, its about individual developmentā€¦

Villa have a good young team, we have a couple of good players, we depend too much on Balagizi or Musialowski magic.

Balagizi offering zero cover for his RB

I knew of the name, I knew he was rated highly but even with that taken into consideration, heā€™s still miles above everyone else on the pitch. Iā€™m really impressed with their midfield, their lads look three years older than ours.

The technical level seems to be improving every year in this age group, in my opinion, this team needs just a bit more athleticism. That said, with Origi and Shaqiri hopefully gone in the summer, Iā€™d like to see Musialowski and Balagizi in opening pre-season games.

1 Like

We also have Stewart, Blair and Hill out injured with Kaide Gordon cup tied.

With those involved weā€™d be able to match Villaā€™s pace much better. Worth bearing in mind when being critical of the performance tonight.

1 Like

That is true but Iā€™m talking about whatā€™s happening tonight.

Frauendorf on the right and Balagizi into midfield, good move I think.

Need to get our shooting boots on

Referee terrified of the crowd, that should have been Villaā€™s 3rd or 4th yellow.

Just started watching I thought Frauendorf was supposed to be a star German player looks lazy to me

Frauendorf what a player lol

1 Like

2-1 game on, Frauendorf claiming it. Og.

:wink: hahahahaha

Shocking shape defensively

Keeper having a blinder from what little I have seen

Heā€™s had a good game.

:de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de: :de:

2 Likes

Billy looks very slow and not aware. Should have thrown himself at that shot but put a half assed foot in

He just doesnā€™t look interested or athletic in the way he moves