Loan Watch: 2021/22

Players currently out on loan:

Adam Lewis (Livingston)
Anderson Arroyo (Mirandes)
Sepp van den Berg (Preston North End)
Paul Glatzel (Tranmere Rovers)
Jakub Ojrzynski (Caernarfon Town)
Vitezslav Jaros (St. Patrick’s Athletic)
Leighton Clarkson (Blackburn Rovers)
Rhys Williams (Swansea City)
Ben Davies (Sheffield United)
Ben Woodburn (Heart of Midlothian)
Sheyi Ojo (Millwall)
Jake Cain (Newport County)
Luis Longstaff (Queen’s Park)

1 Like

Adam Lewis started the first two league games for Amiens, getting 75 (and a yellow card) and then the full 90 minutes.

6 Likes
3 Likes

I like that club. Hope they and Taiwo do well.

2 Likes

So good that our boy got the debut with my local team TFC, and beating NYC as well! YES!

2 Likes

Apparently Awoniyi looked good on his Union Berlin debut. They were counter attacking so able to use his pace and strength.

4 Likes
2 Likes

No player going out on a loan has managed to establish himself at Liverpool. I guess Klopp prefers to keep players he thinks have potential close to him.

1 Like

What a cross by Tony Gallacher…right on the money.

4 Likes

Any news anywhere about Woodburn, Kane, Wilson, or Phillips? They’d all benefit going out somewhere.

Word is Herbie Kane heading to barnsley on loan

Good move for him. Critchley hopefully will be able to get him going.

Apparently Kane to Barnsley is permanent. Like that move for both as well.

2 Likes

Ben Woodburn said:

“I’m really looking forward to being here and playing football again. Neil Critchley was a big factor in me playing for Liverpool and I feel as though he knows me as a player and I know him as a coach. Hopefully we can have a good connection and be successful on the pitch again.”

Neil Critchley added:

“Ben is a young player with lots of ability and can play in a number of different attacking positions.

“In coming through the Academy at Liverpool, he has gone on to play for the first team and gained full international caps for Wales.

“I know the quality he can bring to the team, having worked with him previously. I am delighted to welcome him to Blackpool and to be working with him once again.”

5 Likes

Sheyi Ojo scored a decent goal for Cardiff to make it 1-0 against PNE,City counter-attacked from a PNE corner,Ojo ran in support from the edge of the City goal area into PNE half,recieved the ball from Moore about 35 yards out,ran into the box and slammed it past the keeper.

3 Likes

Wilson came on after 29 minutes and looked pretty decent, probably nearer his level.

3 Likes