Height: 1.8m
Weight: 73kg
D.O.B.: 13.01.1997.
Town of Birth: Barrancas
Country of Birth: Columbia
Nationality: Columbian

3 Likes

1 Like

Twinkle toed dancer with a relentless intensity!

1 Like

I will confess that I was bricking it when I saw him go down and stay down. Many, many poos came out when they cut back to him holding his knee and all the other players running over.

4 Likes

1 game, 1 assist!

2 Likes

Mr. quick feet. :laughing:

1 Like

We have another hyena.

:joy:

@Nikola
Title should be
Luis Fernando Díaz Marulanda :expressionless:

1 Like

Love him already

6 Likes

The Boss does also. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No goal on his debut #WardOut

1 Like

Fast feet, didn’t look like he had the space to beat the player on the line. Tenacity too, got the assist. More to come from this one. A lot more. It will be fun to watch.

As for the goal, he was waiting for Thursday’s game with Leicester. He could sense that Sunday was Harvey’s moment.

He’s already a team player!

4 Likes

So who’s his first bezzie? Thiago or Adrian? He sat next to Thiago on the bench and shared a joke with Adrian in the warm-up.
Thiago makes sense, but you can imagine Adrian being more fun for Luis to be around.

2 Likes

If you sub to The Athletic or still have the free trial, quality read and analyzing what he provided for his first match:

Luis has got his namesake Señor Garcia as the perfect role model. Should set his targets toward huge European goal involvement and scoring every four games. Just don’t get your right knee injured when we need you in an FA Cup and Champions League final and be a lot more consistent.

I think I’d rather he was more like namesake Suarez than Garcia on the field (sans biting) - he was hitting a Games/goals ratio of 1.62 across his entire time at Liverpool - much lower ratio in his last couple of seasons.

1 Like

I think you might be setting unrealistic targets for the lad there. We have two to three other players with crazy goalscoring potential jockeying for those sort of returns.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s possible that with the team scoring four goals a game on average for the next three seasons, it might be possible for three-four players going at a goal every second game.

1 Like

Not a target, its just hope - I’m not naïve enough to dream up that every new striker/forward we sign hits the numbers of Salah or Suarez.

1 Like

I’m just hopeful enough he’ll be good enough as Luis Diaz that in years to come people will wonder if others are the “new Diaz”!