Festivals and Celebrations

Happy Lunar New Year to all who celebrate it. And even for those who don’t, may this year bring us great things ahead of us and may this year be our greatest year ever in your personal lives and that we get more time with our loved ones

4 Likes

New Year’s greetings. How are you going to celebrate the occasion?

So, what does the Year of the Ox signifies?

1 Like

Traditionally, we have reunion dinner with our family, so its hotpot with my mum and sister in a while’s time. In other years, tomorrow will be the day we visit our relatives but visitation restrictions mean we will not do it or at least only one or two homes.

As for year of the Ox, I am not well versed in what it signifies…but after a dreadful year of the Rat last year…we just want the Ox to bring us on a bull run in all areas of our life haha!

3 Likes

Posted in the LFC Videos thread yesterday. Did not receive enough likes. So I post it again here.

7 Likes

Dishes! What are the dishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:rofl:

You never cease to humor me :clap:

:sob:

3 Likes

This is for 3 pax, my Mum prepares like there are 30

9 Likes

Just for interest, I personally don’t believe all these stuff. But this is the year of the Ox according to Joey Yap, a very famous Geomancer/Fengshui expert etc. It also talks about your animal sign in the year of the Ox. So you can know what is good or bad for you in the year of the Ox according to your animal sign.

You can find out which animal sign you are according to your birth year

2 Likes

I’m a…rat :woozy_face:

Interestingly, I’m an Ox (Taurus) according to western astrology.

be quiet zach galifianakis GIF

1 Like

Its all your fault Covid-19 happened.

:rofl:

1 Like

I’m stuck between snake and sheep. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Fan bloody tastic!!! Excellent spread, wish I was there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dragon here :slight_smile: Firebreathing horny bastard with razor claws, sharp teeth and universally worshiped or hated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That much is evident in your posts.

1 Like

So I am now a grandad my grandson was born at 10:05 this morning and has the lunar sign of the OX. :muscle:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks!
Do horses and Oxs get on?

1 Like

Pretty well, in a farm at least :joy:

BTW, you need to offer sweets when giving this news. :sunglasses:

1 Like