Fucking hell, I forgot about that one.
And now I’m mad all over again.
Fucking hell, I forgot about that one.
And now I’m mad all over again.
Yes, Brendan should get some recognition too
Mate I am FUMING right now.
And Stevie g!
Gerrard and co for the football that they’ve played were that season were robbed
Arteta was part of City too. Get him gone as well.
Itll be weeks.
Not months or years.
And Jesus…
Strip the Arse of their league win last season?
City will be gone too. But yeah, that defaults to the manures winning it.
Fuck no.
Stop for one minute to comprehend the unremovable stain on this club now forever ![]()
I don’t think the titles should go to the other teams though. Just erase the titles from City’s record.
We are so going to beat the stuffing out of City when they come.
They are going to get booed by the crowd and our lot will be up for blood.
PL should rename the club to Man City 114ers along with the other punishments
I’ve mentioned this a few times. There was a period about 18 months where the Athletic started writing pieces with lots of essentially “fuck those guys” comments on background from across the rest of the prem.
https://x.com/AdamCrafton_/status/2103494496168374778?s=20
The best punishment is a 2 point fine for every guilty charge. But they dont get them all applied all at once. They either get split evenly across 2-3 seasons, essentially condemning them to a bottom half half finish for the remaining length of several players’ contracts. Or they treat it as a debt that has to be paid off. If they get 80 points this season they get relegated with 0 points, and with a debt of 148 points still to pay off the next time they get promoted. That would commit them to probably 3 cycles of yoyo relegation and promotion.
Nope. Relegate them to league 2. Force them into a huge monetary fines which they would have to pay by selling their players at values set by a committee.
Hell no!
We were leagues better than everyone else in the 1 pointer seasons.
Those are ours!
The argument is that CIty will take away promotion spots from other teams that are properly worthy to get promoted to next level up. Therefore, the best solution is to kick them out of PL, and let other leagues to decide whether to accept them (and slap on a clause with no promotion for the next 5 years).
(Damn, I am not in the best of mood today.)
It won’t be the same though. Awarding titles later when City have essentially cheated us of experiencing the moments in real time doesn’t set well with me.