Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Blue Moon…

At least I don’t have to go to the ground to witness this shite this season….

Well all the new posters had fun …

Anyone complaining about the pens please just shut up.

There’s a reason Pep doesn’t stay long at clubs. The intensity has gone. That team now is about 10% as good as the team from two years ago.

We’ve had a great 10 years but it’s clearly over

12 Likes

That Leicester result had karma’s fingerprints all over it. Righteous - with extreme prejudice. Excellent.

4 Likes
11 Likes

The defeatist mentality has really sunk in from their fans to the coach down to the players. It’s actually a joy to watch unfold as they’re a bunch a spineless cheating cunts who can’t take it when things don’t go their way after attempting to buy success.

10 Likes

There seems to be this media sentiment that we should feel sorry for City and that Liverpool will “run away” with the title yet again… I don’t have one iota of pity for City. They think they are entitled to everything cause they spent money building their squad and bullying teams to the title. Watching Leicester dismantle them brought joy to me and their defensive issues have been something so long standing it doesn’t even warrant mentioning really. Since they sold Kompany, they simply haven’t replaced him, not to mention their venture into signing fullbacks for 3 seasons straight…

11 Likes

Tbf their forums have 10 posts per page.

That’s the only way to make it look busy with the few fans they have

9 Likes

This did bring a smile to my face.

on the upside these jcls are having to endure a bit of 1990 city

Nothing like a bit of gallows humour.

9 Likes

You see that’s the type of fan of citeh I remember.

I remember laughing with one when they were bought out and he was saying ‘ I fucking bet someones going to fucking invent a water powered car next week’

( the joke was better because he’s definitely not a climate change denier, quite the opposite)

But all that seemed to have disappeared now. Hopefully not.

4 Likes

Rodgers did fucked up…Baldy Fraudy - Twiiiiicccceee Twiiiiicccceee and a half. :grinning:

Indeed, its is genuinely quite baffling when they trot out the line that they ‘’ don’t have the players, injuries taken its toll, Laporte is injured’’ when Pep has spent more than 400 million pounds on the defence alone. To put their spending into context, their starting back five yesterday cost £173 million with the combined cost of the starting XI being circa £434 million. The subs bench cost around £ 85 million so you have upwards of half a billion pounds worth of players for a squad starting a Premier League game in game 3 of a season.

It is utterly ludicrous to feel ‘sorry’ for them with the numbers involved when it is their sheer ineptness in the transfer process that they have employed. They have fucked it up and doubled down on stupidity and don’t deserve anything other than being pilloried.

7 Likes

What’s the consensus on Dias? If I have seen him play, I’ve not paid much attention.
Will he have a significant impact?

No team that has spent the money they have should be this derailed by injuries. They should have solutions.

Pep is a fucking fraud. The whole point of management is to navigate these issues and find the answers. His approach seems to be give me perfect players and perfect conditions and I’ll be a great manager. That’s bollocks.

15 Likes

Out of interest. The £400m spent by Guardiola on defenders is what proportion of his overall spend?

About 57%, if Transfermarkt have got their figures right.

3 Likes

Ouch.

That’s got to burn a little bit.

Thanks

1 Like

Rodri, formerly of Atletico Madrid, complaining about another team setting up defensively is pretty hilarious.

15 Likes

And they only managed to score 5 goals in such a defensive set up. He obviously didn’t engage the brain before opening his mouth.

6 Likes

Maybe he did, and that’s the bigger problem.

3 Likes

How long before KDB starts agitating for a move out ?

2 Likes

Even though he is a bellend of stratospheric proportions himself, I reckon Ibrahimovic pretty much nailed it with his descriptions of Guardiola in his book.

4 Likes