Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

What a donkey.

What did he say ?

1 Like

Pep has said the same thing. This wasnt a frustrating 0-0 draw…you conceded 5 fucking goals.

For all the focus on injuries and absences for City, Leicester themselves were missing 3 players you’d ordinarily expect to start. They didnt have $1B in talent to fall back on to plug those gaps.

3 Likes

Leicester weren’t even that good and had players half injured playing,Sterling’s role as invisible 9 was impressively done tho.

10 Likes

Wasn’t it Rodri last season heaping praise on Pep for teaching him how/when to make use of the old tactical foul?

He’s not the brightest boy, really.

3 Likes

What Peter said.

Do tell.

1 Like

With the EFL cup game in midweek at Burnley Leeds with their high energy football are going to make their life a living hell. Can’t see them win both tbh.

Anyone know when GĂźndogan and Silva will return?

Depends on who will offer him a salary increase I reckon. That is how citeh players think, no?

Or which team is likely to win the CL. I’m sure any major team would love to have him. Salary won’t be a constraint.

Except for us.

I wouldn’t be overly keen to turn around to the bench and see a ginger sitting there :laughing:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t3:

14 Likes

If he wants to shift, I would love to have him. Surefire starter

Ang on Ang on Ang on Robbeh

1 Like

Some nice quotes here especially calling him a spineless coward :rofl:

4 Likes

Brilliant :joy:

When he said “Pep Guardiola got nearly 100 points for two straight seasons no one will ever do that” I was just waiting for Savage to say that Liverpool have done the same thing.

3 Likes

This is why I was a little disappointed we never did last year. Simply blow these petty little arguments out of the water.

3 Likes

Oh Mohammed…

You poor, simple fool.

11 Likes

Everyone’s jealous because we’re rich,nope,it’s because you illegally spend your riches,dickhead.

9 Likes

Well this thread has blown up in the last 24 hours. What did I miss? :laughing:

3 Likes

Footie has not been fair to Rodri. We’re trying to ascertain the reason.

4 Likes