Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Remember my name :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Rodri has not been fair to footie,it’s not the balls fault that he’s not Fernandinho.

5 Likes

Trent and Robbo are overhyped. I would rather have the greatest manager ever spend 1000 BN to have players better than them.

4 Likes

Ruben Dias though

2 Likes
22 Likes

Oh, that’s gold :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So, did we ever get to the root of the reason why Virg chose us over City? :thinking:

5 Likes

Class,he want’s no blemishes or excuses as to why he’s won things,he won them properly.

9 Likes
4 Likes

What a knob I was surprised they let him talk shite for so long

2 Likes

Ruben Dias is pretty good imo. He is also a good leader and organiser. He might be a good partner for Laporte.

But Pep has destroyed his defenders careers so much, it will be interesting to see how he adapts to the epl

Good for clicks.

1 Like

Incase you haven’t spotted it already, check the hoardings at the side of the pitch.

2 Likes

Hahaha…

_20200929_073636

:eyes:

1 Like

Ruben Dias being talked about as the solution to Man City’s problems on SSN - https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12084553/ruben-dias-to-manchester-city-pep-guardiola-has-his-defensive-leader

Particular bits that peaked my interest include him replacing Lindeloff (therefore I’ll assume he is as good as Lindeloff) and that fact that Man City wanted other defenders as he’s not got much pace.

He does look promising, but he certainly won’t transform the defence overnight - he’s going to need to adjust to the country, adjust to his team mates, and adjust to dealing with a coke head on a daily basis - I’m sure his fellow Portuguese Silva will make him as much of a cunt as he is.

£400m on the defence now is it?

4 Likes

Am reading a lot of positive vibes about him, which makes me curious as to why he wasn’t their first choice (sounds like at least two others were ahead of him). Article suggests it may be because of a lack of pace

It’s a lot of money to spend on someone who doesnt get in the Portugal side in a position in which they are not overly blessed.

Furthermore, I know sometimes international football can be a bit esoteric, with some managers just liking certain players, but I find it interesting that this now means that City can potentially start the most expensive CB pairing in the world and between him and Laporte have neither of them actually play for their country.

Sometimes revolutionaries see things differently than everyone else. Sometimes though when the rest of the world sees it differently than you it’s because you’re wrong.

6 Likes

High defensive line, no pace.

Mane says hi…bye (fading into the distance)

5 Likes

Priceless Pep must be fuming as he has tried them already without much success

2 Likes

They’re just getting giddy because:

a) It’s a large transfer fee
b) It’s Pep and by Jove does he know how to spot a player. (he doesn’t, actually, but that’s the media for you.

The lad is going to get Thiago ‘the pace of the Premier League won’t bother me’ Silvad so fast he’s going to be breaking Pep’s door down for the go fast powder.

6 Likes