Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Ah well they’ve got Everton so they will manage

2 Likes

City set up sponsorship deal with company that doesn’t exist…

3 Likes

There is actually posters on bluemoon saying they were set up😂

“I’m not ruling out it could have been placed there by Liverpool though”

Bbc Three Comedy GIF by BBC

Rent. Free.

2 Likes

I see they do their research before accepting money from literally anyone.

3 Likes

I mean given how they win the CL every year and the number of CL trophies they have, this make so much sense.

1 Like

At least maybe he’ll make it to the SF at City.

1 Like

I have to say that Rodri and Cancelo look transformed. It’s a shame, I hoped that West Ham’s approach might have caused Man City more trouble. They still seem more susceptible to pace on the counter than to set pieces, though, but West Ham didn’t show much of either.

That’s some self important entitled “save you”

Was hoping West Ham would get something, but not surprised. The best three teams are consolidating at the top.

Beyond that it’s anyone’s guess. Man Utd might come again, Arsenal are finding a bit of a groove under Arteta now, Spurs will likely improve under Conte, West Ham are a decent side. Big fight for fourth.

Oh yeah, and Man City are cheats, naturally. Rule breakers, artificially inflated, vicious fan base these days too, when older sky blues were decent enough sorts.

6 Likes

Dunno why he is moaning those who are “doubts”always make miraculous recoveries.

Talking out of his arse again.

8 Likes

The lazurus team.

3 Likes

We got told last season that injuries are part of the game and to suck it up - that is why you have a squad.

So I say fuck 'em the y can suck it up and use their sqad

7 Likes

If your players are registered to play…and can play…Pep u have no choice…pick.whoever u have available…oh I wonder if we’re going to get a Covid/Omicron alert…to cancel a game…to get his 1st team players back.

4 Likes

With this master cheater, you just know that he’ll use every means available to him.

9 Likes

In a disaster but Liam Delap, Cole Palmer and James McAtee still can barely get a kick?

3 Likes

Season 2 Fake Cry GIF by BBC Three

1 Like

Poor Pep. He should tell his players they should be less rapey then.

ALLEGEDLY.

7 Likes

Evidently you have to question what he spent all the money on if he can’t get through a mild period of injuries which looking at the list is still better than ours at times last season.

Just to make a point Brentford have 8 out and Watford have 10 out, Wolves have 7 out.

There U23s which they’ve mostly bought should easily cover them.

4 Likes