Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

This has been making the rounds, but watch it in real time versus slow motion. Really is a non starter. I know there’s a lot of history, but I really believe the one ref we need to avoid for the rest of the year is that twat Tierney.

On a different note, the loonies over at blue moon actually think the blue shite can beat them next weekend. Fucking weak mentality at that club/fan base. Calling a VDB brace against them hahaah

5 Likes

That season when we won the title City would smash teams then slip up.

I made the point earlier in the week and laughed it off but well showed today. Maybe it’s when they grind results out we should have concerns.

Can wank furious about how lovely there play is but their offside was woeful today as opposed to ours last week which was perfect but got trashed by all the talking heads bar the one on BT Sport on Wednesday.

6 Likes

WTF is happening here?

1 Like

Stupidity everywhere. Someone may get charged with assault.

3 Likes
  • We will have a game in hand again because of the LC final after next week.

• A win is the most important thing of course but I hope we can win by 3 goals against Leeds which would mean we have the better goal difference.

• 6 league games until we play at the Emptyhad. Hope until then we can somehow overtake them in the table which means a draw would be enough there.

3 Likes

Fodens mum gets punched and someone tries to kill someone with a fire extinguisher. Foden kinda tries to fight but doesn’t.

2 Likes

Palace is the game that i would expect them to drop points. Everton will bend over for them

2 Likes

Well the morning train sometimes does come on time

Oh damn. No biz taking a swing at the lady. Stupid fuck

2 Likes

Foden comes off as a real wanker in general but it must be a difficult position when some dick head throws a punch on a woman and he can do nothing because his career could be in jeopardy if he intervenes.

3 Likes

Foden’s done nothing wrong there.

I wonder how these lads think they come off looking good in that video, look like a gang of knobheads to me.

Abusing people like that is cunts behaviour. Personally I don’t find all the stories about Pickford getting abused out in the boozer funny either, it’s pathetic.

16 Likes

Don’t see it being Foden’s fault.

It’s majorly the knobheads to blame. Foden’s mom should have known better than to push the guys when they are so clearly looking for confrontation. Not that she deserves being slapped mind. But she does come off as a hothead with prior issues of fights etc.

5 Likes

Some LFC supporter is posting on the Loon saying they’ll pip us by 1 point again.

Weird troll.

3 Likes

Thank God I have lived most of my life without social media existing. It is a scourge and especially the hatred it promotes. I can’t get my head round the bile it generates against young lads just because they play for another club. What is it about this sport that creates this level of hate for fellow men whether they be players or supporters of a rival club? I think everyone has a responsibility not to promote it but forlorn hope I feel.

There are certain posters who constantly promote the hatred on here but thank goodness most of us don’t cross that line…

13 Likes

Was this at the AO arena for the Khan-Brook fight?

The idiots goading Foden look to be in their 40s but with the mentality of kids.

And they’re using homophobic slurs. Bunch of idiots.

4 Likes

For some weird reasons the broadcast here was suspended at HT. By that time it was 1-1 and Spurs were really under the cosh and accepting the inevitable I went back to my Star Trek: Voyager binge. Cheaty getting a goal in the 92 mins don’t surprise me, what surprises me is Cheaty conceding on the 95 mins.

Son is a wonderful player.

1 Like

Got a feeling it will be last day of the season, Villa beat City and Gerard is given an honorary PL medal !

6 Likes

That footage of Foden being abused is pretty shameful. As for his mother, yes she probably aggravated the situation but she was defending her son.
Alot of people would do the same, faced with that situation.

9 Likes

Pawson’s probably just upset he’s going to have to put up with Pep’s fucking whining.

He’s ref for the final, isn’t he? Does he realise City aren’t in it this year?

2 Likes