Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

It would be something of an irony if a morally dubious government were the ones to straighten out the ownership issues in the Prem, as the league authorities have obviously accepted the money from a few and waived the fit and proper person part.

Abramovich sort of counts, but only sort of, as that was 20 years in, and he had already indicated he was selling up and getting out of dodge, before the government found any sort of moral compass.

3 Likes

He announced it because he thought he may get caught up in the sanctions, which is what happened.

2 Likes

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Debatable.

Never said he was good. Just not bad.

1 Like

Tierney is the ref and Atwell in VAR room for our next away fixture against shitty is it the only two ref we’ve got why can’t we get oliver

1 Like

They’ve not made any appointments well there is nothing on the ref association the FÃ website or the PL and they wouldn’t make appointments for games that far in advance anyhow, likely to find our city appointment out after the Watford game.

Or for that matter on the PGMOL Twitter feed. The latest are this weeks Womens Super League and League games in 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Appointments are only made a week in advance.

It HAS to be Oliver

1 Like

UEFA will be introducing a salary cap to the tune of 70% of the earnings. This of course does nothing to address the situation as City are the sort of cunts that have and will declare profits for a covid season.

4 Likes

More hot air being spouted I guess

1 Like

So our match against these wankers at the Emptihad has been deemed a “high-risk fixture” by the local Safety Advisory Group, therefore the allocations been reduced to 2,880.

Bet Pep and Bernardo have been on the dog n bone to the local safety group worried about the noise our fans will make. I’m sure we’ll see blue and white flags placed on each seat, along with the obligatory speakers used to make it sound louder and fuller in that shit hole.

5 Likes

Sorry I did look on the internet and they definitely have Tierney and Atwell officiating?

There are three big problems

1. City exaggerate their income, via fantasy partnerships and endorsements.

2. City under-report their wages, paying relatively low figures upfront and hiding the rest through shell companies for spurious services

3. The games authorities have zero interest in doing the leg work to clamp down on this.

11 Likes

I hope our safety group will make the same assessment next season so that they are only allowed 500 supporters hehe

2 Likes

Do they even have that many?

2 Likes

The Goldbergs No GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

3 Likes

Was it Twitter, I’ve noticed this stuff a lot. In between posting a million and one tweets about our April fixture list it’s all the content they’ve got for about 2 weeks or until Salah speaks to the Egyptian press again.

Could be entirely true to I doubt the FA have made that decision yet. After Klopp went face to face with Tiernay and said he had a problem the FA won’t go there I believe not for that fixture.

It will probably be Atkinson

2 Likes

Some NAC supporters protested the sale by hanging a banner outside the Etihad in Manchester that read “STAY OUT OF OUR TERRITORY, NAC IS NOT A CITY GROUP STORY!”

6 Likes

Yes, they did the same in Lommel and Troyes two clubs who are already in the CG.

Supporters of NAC Breda are a special breath, they hate plastic, rather stay in last place in the second division than become some toy for Sheikh Mansour.

They know their club has a difficult time staying competitive but they only panic when the kegs run empty. :wink:

4 Likes

@Dutch Does Virgil’s family still live in the city? Is there any anti-City sentiment due to Virg’s Liverpool career?

Thanks for posting this. Today I’m sure Virg is proudly thinking “Ik kom uit Breda”.
(After checking I know now he played for nearby Tilburg and not his birthplace’s club as a kid)