Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Pep says he’s been assured by the club that these things are not true so he has no reservations. We know they only got off on technicality, ergo the accusations were correct, but did they even make a single defense that was not a process one (i.e. did they ever argue their innocence rather than just arguing that you cannot punish them for these things)?

3 Likes

Yes, they argued the claims were false and taken out of context. UEFA (and CAS largely) didn’t accept that position. It’s relevant here that City obstructed UEFA’s investigation and wilfully failed to provide disclosure. That’s not something they can do with HMRC without severe consequences.

8 Likes

ufc forums GIF

“Cocaine’s helluva drug” immortal words.

1 Like

Well, it doesn’t help you sleep, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Maybe he’s moved on to horse tranquilizer

guy obama GIF

4 Likes

Der Spiegel is a shitshow.

Pep knows what he’s doing.

He buys a bottle of Xanax with every kilo.

2 Likes
4 Likes

fucking arsehole!

2 Likes

That lad in the black T shirt and his mate deserve a good slapping. Very brave doing that from 20 yrds away.

2 Likes

Hope both their games go into extra time next week.

4 Likes

KDB and Walker both came off injured last night.

It’s a very rare thing to say but it’s at moments like these I fucking love Diego Simeone

5 Likes

But are they fake injuries​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not a problem. They’ll just break out 2 new plastic ones.

Don’t care about Walker but if they have really lost de Bruyne that’s big for them.

2 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t really 14 stud marks on both Kyle Walkers ankles; he had a leg in hand.

1 Like

I don’t believe this De Bruyne injury matters.
It’ll be spun out by City fans that way, if we beat them on Saturday. I think their resolve last night to come through adversity will boost them mentally more than the injuries harm them.

I am fairly certain KdB will recover “miraculously” before the weekend. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

He is not injured. Was in a bit of pain the German commentator said.

Might miss Saturday (don’t think so) but surely he’ll be back in midweek.

From what I caught of that game last night , City looked run ragged to me. They certainly had a much harder time than we did. All bodes well for Saturday. :wink:

3 Likes