Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

That’s what we need to keep up with $ity - them paying 100m+ on a player who flops. Need the same this summer, when they spend ridiculous money on a number 9.

Jack may eventually come good, but the time it takes for him to gel is what’s good for us - what we don’t want is them spending big on a player who instantly delivers.

2 Likes

If me auntie’d had bollocks she’d be me uncle.

Right @SBYM?

4 Likes

What if your auntie had bollocks but identified as a woman? :thinking:

2 Likes

probably fabulous

Te Amo Heart GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

6 Likes

He’s clutching at straws. I’m not a fan of Grealish on any level, but a tiny part of me has pity for the lad. He’ll gone down as the £100m signing that made the difference. No trophies, no glory, no love from their fans.

1 Like

No pity at all for the foppish fool. He sounds like a right cunt away from the pitch too. I save my pity for opposition players for the likes of Marcus Rashford or Juan Mata who are actually decent lads outside of their club.

5 Likes

The English Coutinho ?

Cant really say I’ve ever paid attention to Grealish much but he seems to be “all show” to me. Nothing but “look at me, I’m a pro footballer”.

@PeachesEnRegalia would he have a place in WWE? Vince McMahon’s little whipping boy?

1 Like

If you had to compare him to an English county, I think the best would be Essex - All fur coat and no panties

3 Likes

Money GIF

will this help ?

1 Like

Oh My God Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Who knew Peaches was a TERF!

1 Like

English media trying to hype Grealish to St. Marcus Beckham level.

1 Like

Peaky Jack is crap.

At least, as an elite player.

Decent for a mid or upper mid side, where he can swan around and catch the eye. But at the very highest level he falls short for me, and obviously he falls way short of his price tag. Squad man sort of level for a team like us or Man City. The difference being, a dodgy £100M purchase won’t bother them, as there will be several legitimate Abu Dhabi companies - with no employees and no discernible business to speak of - to sponsor them and cover the cost.

7 Likes

That’s Pep every summer

If the rumours are to be believed, and Haaland has agreed personal terms, you can bet 100% that a combo of salary, fathers fee, agents fee, image rights, will not be reported as an expense on the cheat sheet (balance). There will most likely be some bs consulting fee for some bs company.

7 Likes

Reportedly 500G a week…after tax. Beyond ridiculous

4 Likes

Hope he flops, the Vigo the Carpathian looking cunt.

7 Likes

jesse plemons amc GIF

2 Likes

Yep, somehow they sign Harland on half a million a week yet don’t go up in declared wages…

Pep has gone full panic mode after losing a semi.

2 Likes