Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

:+1::nerd_face:

2 Likes

And I just provided some useful information about the state NAC is in, not that the fans care about that, they don’t panic about the football only if there are enough full kegs …

There you have it another piece of useful information … :joy:

Man City’s starting XI today cost an inflation adjusted £817m to buy.

It is the most expensive side fielded in any Premier League match so far this season.

4 Likes

Gabriel Jesús had a face like he’s being forced by Pablo Escobar to pull a prank

2 Likes

I hate those plastic cheaters. We need to remember this for next season but we have to get ahead and stay ahead of these fuckers - it’s the only way they will drop points. We ‘lost’ the title at the emptyhat but next season we’re going to have to win it by 10 points.

4 Likes

Nothing’s lost until the last game.
Stage is set for Stevie G to send himself on in the 70th minute and score an Olympipiacos style winner in the 90th.
Written in the stars.

8 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; I have no respect and will never have any respect for anything those cheating f"ckers ‘accomplish’ on the playing field. End of.

10 Likes

Come on Real Madrid! (Words I thought I’d never say).

We have to take care of our own business, but if we do get to the final, I want it to be a proper European occasion. And Real Madrid v Liverpool has lots of glamour and history. I remember Alan Kennedy’s goal against them in the 1981 final.

7 Likes

Rebellious super league organisers in the final :rofl:

3 Likes

City might buy Rice. Why? Because they can.

I think it’s more the fact that they know they can’t compete with us normally, so if they buy up every player not signed by us, they will eventually stumble across an XI that can beat us

1 Like

Don’t see the need for Rice. Expect Rodri to sign a new deal since he has 2 years left on his current one.

Has there been a need to spend +£100m for Grealish?

Fernandinho is leaving and since it’s City they will spend big to ‘replace’ him.

1 Like

Don’t see them going big for a Rodri backup.

Would he be guaranteed to be a backup? Rodri has a lot of flaws to his game.

No guarantees of course, but I don’t think they would necessarily go for such a big transfer. Rodri’s improved this season, like Cancelo.

Like it’s been all season - lucky ( :man_wearing_turban:t5::moneybag::envelope_with_arrow:-> :briefcase: :man_office_worker:t2: ) with the schedule

Tuesday → Saturday evening

Wednesday - Sunday evening

1 Like

Proper good game tonight there.

Real Madrid demonstrating perfectly both what happens if you don’t get after them, and what happens when you do.

3 Likes

Yup, they showed some flaws, that too many teams don’t go after, Spurs were the last team to do that, bar us.

2 Likes

Do we think it was a good or bad result for cheaty? I only saw highlights and read that Pep was super ‘pepped’ and agitated. He tried to talk the talk before the game about ‘going out and enjoying it’ - they certainly do better with the pressure off and it looked like it worked initially - but perhaps the way Real came back despite (by the accounts I’ve read) being often not in the game may panic them? Its a shame that they have the extra rest before the Leeds game - thanks PL…