Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

It would help if it was properly put in place this summer as they need reinforcements especially with 5 subs and that Winter World Cup.

But yeah they would probably spend years debating it in court.

Hugely frustrating that everyone knows what theyā€™ve done and possibly still doing (apart from Pep it seems) and it still doesnā€™t stick.

Translation

ā€œOnce the club is hit with sanctions and I cannot buy anymore Ā£100m players to sit on the bench I am leavingā€.

Nothing to do with the ethical side of it, heā€™d leave because he could not compete with Klopp without the financial doping.

12 Likes

I agree but trying to claim he doesnā€™t know whatā€™s going on is like Boris Johnson claiming he doesnā€™t know what a party is.

A whole new level of hypocrisy

5 Likes

City smashing teams always leads to a slip up so keep believing and letā€™s take it at least to the last day.

6 Likes
1 Like

Rent free, cunt.

14 Likes

Well, he hasnā€™t won the CL with Munich and City, so, he can shove it to where the sun donā€™t shine. Besides, the season is not over yet, I hope he regrets on what he just said at the end of the season.

Anyways, donā€™t need this wind up. Going to watch F1 and Atl Madrid vs RM.

3 Likes

Meh, they will recover in time. :wink:

1 Like

Or is Pep running low on horse placenta?

Heā€™s rubbing it in because he knows that his mercenary side is in the driving seat and too strong for West Ham and Wolves. I once said that on the account of coaching qualities heā€™d have been the only one out there capable of replacing Klopp but on the account of human ones, he canā€™t be farther away.

8 Likes

IMG_20220508_211256

6 Likes

Classless - thatā€™s Pep Guardiola!!!

3 Likes

Grizz Khan gets it wrongā€¦ again.

Itā€™s actually 30 years for United, if we take out seasons which were cancelled due to the two world wars, and 46 years for City (1968-2014).

5 Likes

Real Madrid did us a massive favor.Losing the PL title to City and then having to face them few days later in the CL was gonna be awful.

Turn it round mateā€¦Whereā€™s your champions league titles and cupsā€¦oh yeahā€¦there in our cabinetā€¦

2 Likes

Said it beforeā€¦whoever came up with that ā€˜Cheats Never Prosperā€™ thing needs to have a word with him/herself because this lot have been getting away with it for years. F#ck them.

7 Likes

Theyā€™re not even injuredā€¦its all so we feel sorry for the shitesā€¦just crawl back under your stoneā€¦

1 Like

Shit stirrer, whiner, fibber n creepā€¦just f***k off to where u came fromā€¦and take your dirty moneyā€¦

3 Likes