Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

City owners used to have slaves in their home country and not paying them at all.
At least they are paying their staff something now.

That’s an upgrade right?

3 Likes

Cunt Keane is right Kyle Walker is an idiot. But nobody should be called an idiot on live tv.

4 Likes

Nobody should allow Keane on live TV

4 Likes

Nobody should allow Keane on live TV
[/quote]

Keane’s my favourite pundit. He takes people having a poor game of football as a grievous insult to the whole of humanity. It’s magnificent.

14 Likes

Keane needs to be smarter with his phrasing is all…

Keane should be interviewed on Fox news…

There were a couple of other moments from Walker which caught my eye as well to be honest. The one where he got booked was a little bit nasty, and very deliberate

2 Likes

Wha…moron?

1 Like

shit football is an insult to Nobby stiles yada yada yada

7 Likes

Would it be ok on the highlights?

8 Likes

I’m actually more disturbed that I find myself in the position of agreeing with Roy Keane.

The world has ended

7 Likes

I find myself agreeing with him quite often. I really like the straight up no nonsense that he spews. One of the better pundits in my book, with the added bonus of potential fireworks at any minute.

7 Likes

Keane and Souness are the only 2 pundits I’d spend time listening to. the rest of them are about as interesting as listening to Kate Garraway on the radio.

3 Likes

13 Likes

From our visit to Emptyhad:

3 Likes

What were peoples thoughts on the one that hit the City defender and he “hugged” himself as above?

Ball was travelling much faster.

Even in this environment where it’s given despite striking a player whose arms are in a natural position, there is no basis at all to consider that Cancelo one. He had his arms tucked in like a boxer trying to protect a set of broken ribs.

3 Likes

Just to be an awkward b*****d.

So it’s ok to have your arms in un natural position one now as opposed to a natural one?

I dont actually disagree with the decisions to be honest but thought I’d point out the stupidity of where we’re heading with this stuff.

4 Likes

If only players had Pickford’s arms,would make a massive difference.

10 Likes

That is interesting framing and points to the absurdity.

It is completely unnatural for a defender to pull his arms in like that, but that is now what is required to avoid being deemed as having gained an advantage if it hits your arm in an “unnatural position”. However, if your arm is an a natural running position and it hits your arm then the ref will say it is “unnatural” because it is away from the body.

8 Likes

Mad init? :crazy_face:

3 Likes