Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Doesn’t have to write it. It is in his underwear drawer, ready to deliver.

He got released in 2020.

Fixed! :wink:

Over the fucking blue moon.

In reality though there’s some wishful thinking in these comments. Are we still underestimating how corrupt the UK is in its power structures? MPs profiteering in a pandemic, oil companies profiteering from war, PM avoiding tax, premier league preaching about equality then letting the Saudis buy one of their clubs. The super rich look after themselves. Even if the PL have grown some balls this will all be sorted out by Sheikh Mansoir meeting Sunak over a gold plated steak at Salt Bae’s place. 3 point deduction and lose their pocket money for a week

1 Like

Somewhere Zag is messing his trousers.

I’ve said for the last few years that I wouldn’t want retrospective title wins, however; after seeing the share volume of fraud and corruption (seriously this needs to go down in sports as one of the greatest cons of all time), my opinion is fuck it. Hand everyone that finished runners up in their winning seasons a trophy and they should be relegated to the lowest league possible. It’s absolutely disgusting and whether or not they have their consequences upheld I genuinely find my interest in the sport plummeting.

2 Likes

That was my reaction at first but now I’m not so sure. There does seem to be some purpose about the way they have gone about announcing these charges, and the timing does suggest some political manouvering to me. It’s fucking interesting, that’s for sure! I’m looking forward to it playing out and seeing the Blueloonatics reaching for justification like maggots reaching for rotten veg throughout the process :smiley: :+1:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1 Like
6 Likes

…and putting it into a white envelope.

I Know Football GIF by Liverpool FC

6 Likes

I can’t help it, I have a soft spot for Mourinho, sometimes. He says it how it is. :slightly_smiling_face: He is going to want his medal too.

4 Likes

Bet they wish they had bought Yaya a birthday cake now eh!

3 Likes

I just can’t see it, if you are going to offer so many charges then do very little about it that opens a bigger can of shite. Like i said earlier it would have been easier to go to City and say we’ve got this evidence how much you coughing to make it vanish nobody is any wiser.

1 Like

While like most of us here, I very much doubt they will take away city’s titles and award us the title for the years that we finished second…… but interestingly, if they did, James Milner would lose two …. But then also gain two new Premier League Titles!

And of course he can then be slightly more proud about his achievements, rather than the slightly tainted titles he won with City!

4 Likes

We might(no chance) be awarded 3 more Premier League titles.

1 Like

Jesus. I know this is second hand, but this is essentially “I was in the room when the [accusation] happened and I can categorically deny it happened.” sort of defense.

2 Likes

Yaya Toure still pissed at not getting a cake?

I haven’t been able to find any such reporting in the Athletic’s coverage.

Feran Torres was sick of playing for a dirty club so left to sign for Barca :neutral_face: