Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He bought them ALL :grin:

1 Like

Pep has complained incessantly not only to play an extra five subs… He wants team numbers increased to 16…
He wants to sign another 5 full backs and play them alongside the first eleven… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
13 Likes

Messi contract.

3 Likes

Barca couldn’t afford him back so they’ll have to stick with Ronald McKoeman.

5 Likes

Saw this in a different format earlier :rofl:

7 Likes
15 Likes

How many years…tell us pep.

8 Likes

14 Likes

I thought that was a satellite image of what the Antarctic will look like by the time Manchester City reach their first Champions League final.

20 Likes

One per nostril.

6 Likes

Take with a pinch of :wink: eh?

4 Likes

Statman Gaz, the Pep ‘twice’ meme and the following are the best things that came out of that club.

From minute 11:30 on.

4 Likes

awwwwwwww,

look at his little face…

5 Likes

One day he can grow up to be Goldridge.

7 Likes

Poor kid he’d better get used to this

2 Likes

Snookered by an expert today. Only 10 goals for in 8 matches, GD -1. Last season MC had 27 goals after 8 matches.

That’s still better than Arsenal (9 from 8).

1 Like

How the fuck are these still second favourites to win the league? Teams have finally (and belatedly) learnt that they’re crap at the back, after nine defeats last season and two in eight games this year. With other teams improving, City are going to be in a real scrap for a top four finish.

7 Likes

Kind felt sorry for him, he seems like a kid who doesn’t know any better.

Hopefully, when he matures he’ll start supporting a real football club and I don’t mean the wankers from across town.

Or he turns into another deranged lunatic on the Loon.

4 Likes

I like the way in a global pandemic Pep goes around gobbling everywhere every 30 seconds.
Every time camera on his he rolls some gob around his tongue and spits it out.

I’m pleased he’s staying if City continue to play like this.

5 Likes