Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He probably is one, they all act about 12.

3 Likes

Not looking too good for Pep’s chances to get past José’s three titles by the end of their current contracts is it. I think our big German has got a path to crack that but Pep? Can’t see it at all.

3 Likes

Think Maureen hung Pep out to dry with his ‘Sterling Will Play’ comments at the press conference

No way would Guardiola have left the snake to slither on the bench before Maureen spoke about it

Maybe Maureen has moved in next door to us inside Baldy’s head
!! :0)

10 Likes

I’ve written City off now. The Spurs game was the last one of City’s big games this season that I preferred them to lose. I wish I could say they were going to be able to take six points from Chelsea or be guaranteed to beat Spurs at the Etihad, but it’s not looking like they’ll be doing us those favours.

2 Likes

Two per septum hole

4 Likes

Knowing Ole’s record they will probably struggle against him.

2 Likes

Don’t rule out the bald one spunking some ridiculous sum on a striker in January.

2 Likes

Only after he spends a ridiculous sum on a full back first.

4 Likes

City don`t spend ridiculous sums on players.
Only we do that.

Pep only buys defenders at the bargain end of the market, ÂŁ50m is all he can afford.
City don`t have rich owners dontchaknow :crazy_face:

6 Likes

What an absolutely shit weekend this has been.

Suck it fuckstick
suck it good.

16 Likes

Not ashamed to say this post hast left me quite aroused.

5 Likes

Far to early to write Citeh off - if they win their game in hand they are only 5 points behind. Sure they have started poorly but they are the team most capable of going on a long winning streak. Spurs could be there abouts if they are lucky with injuries but you’d be crazy not to want City to continue losing to those around us on the table. I won’t discount them until they are a lot further back.

10 Likes

The guy I quoted is a real cunt, too
proper Blue Looner
hehehehe

3 Likes

Agreed.

They are too good to fall off a cliff like their current position suggests

We just gotta worry about ourselves, keep picking up the points. Jokes aside, will be a low points race this year, for sure.

6 Likes

Agree with this. The most satisfying thing about their loss against Spurs is that it was a complete fluke. Any other day, they’d have won it. A quick look at the stats of the game confirms this. They failed to take their chances, and Spurs scored on their few opportunities.

So, that’s three points taken off from our main competitors for the title, while we beat the team which was the league leaders until we met them. A good round for us! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Everyone kept saying same about City last season and it never happened.

2 Likes

Possession football like Man Cheaters has become so boring.!!
Their own players seem to have become victims of their own tactics
 Put a Jordan Henderson in their team and we might have something to look over our shoulders at, come the home straight
!
But unfortunately for them
 There is only one JH and we have him
! :grin:

1 Like

Much of the usual gnashing and wailing in our thread on the Loon but somewhat less than normal and have a look at this!

‘‘Look at it another way they’ve blown Chelsea and Leicester away already this season. They got 96 points and won the European cup 2 years ago and then pissed the league with 99 last year. Wait until they get injuries people said. They’ve had shitloads and lost the best defender in the league for the season yet they’re still right up there. Accept they’re a great side and up there on merit and concentrate on sorting ourselves out.’’

You could knock me over with a feather right now.

32 Likes

That’s a good and fair post to be fair.

I’ll admit I’m surprised it came from there but then I was also pleasantly surprised at yesterdays performance.

Today I am working with a bit of a sly grin and an air of comfort and ease.

7 Likes

Same happened last season against Spurs, the only difference is that was a draw.

In fact it happened a fair few times if you look at the stats, I think every point lost up to Man Utd last season had been lost with teams having a 100% or 75% conversion rate. Yes it is too soon and every point lost I will cheer.

They have a quite easy run now for the next few weeks.

4 Likes