Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Pitchforks will be out for them soon enough.

3 Likes

They have reached the acceptance stage.

Good for them.

8 Likes

Has that poster been banned yet.
If not why not,they obviously don’t belong on the forum.

4 Likes

They didn’t win 3 games in a row all of last season. This is less falling off a cliff and more the continuation of an extended run of non-title winning form. So sure, they could only be 5 points behind if they win their game in hand, but that’s still on course for a 20 point gap over a full season. Im sure they will improve to get back into the CL spots, but something serious needs to change with them to get them back to serious challengers.

9 Likes

who ever wrote that on Blue moon,
wont be there very long,

they dont handle the truth very well over there…

14 Likes

They play like Pep’s hair,missing.

6 Likes

Jurgen taking ‘free rent’ loft space in the heads of their entire fanbase… all 500 of them! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m going to hazard a guess that that wasn’t posted by Waynetta Slob, aka Karen07 or whatever she calls herself.

6 Likes

Probably not.

But she knows the name address of that poster and is on her way to deal with him.

5 Likes

Maybe it was a Liverpool supporter troll that wrote that? Correction maybe it was @peachesinregalia?

2 Likes

Reckon 85 points might win you the heap this year. 82 points was enough last season though.

2 Likes

Haven’t been in this thread for a month. Was an amusing read. Seems even Bluemoon has the odd sensible poster.

In any case, 5 points between us and City isn’t enough. I would like more.

3 Likes

SBYM posted that right?

4 Likes

That post was like finding needle in a haystack! :clap:
Was checking if this was genuine and did found few of these posts there. Funnily, even this tweet is posted there :laughing:

14 Likes

Hahaha!

Full disclosure…I was really pissed one night and got half way through signing up to give them some learnings…

But no…that wasn’t me.

7 Likes

They didn’t notice our goal which included 30+ passes before leading up to it yesterday,they don’t watch us and that’s pretty fucking obvious.

11 Likes

Remember how fucking furious we would all be every time United played under Fergie? We’d all sit there raging that they got away with so much shithousing, that they always got a jammie goal or two, that teams would turn to shit against them, etc. Well, that’s City fans and even Utd. fans about us now. They are seething with rage every time they watch us play - and they can’t help themselves but watch us play every week. Every time we drop points is like a cup final win for them. I fucking love it.

11 Likes

No-one should ever get that pissed :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank god we didn’t make a move for Jota, looks 2nd rate

14 Likes

Some top level delusion there.

7 Likes