Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

There’s loads of charlie available in the House Of Commons’ toilets, so he should feel right at home.

1 Like

Pep has become such a slime. Maybe he always was; it’s the Barça way, after all, but I always enjoyed his Barça on the pitch. Hard to maintain any respect for the man these days.

I hope he throws his hand in eventually, like he said he would, but seeing nothing to suggest he has that level of integrity. It’ll be deny, deny, deny regardless of what happens.

3 Likes

We lost three PL games in two seasons I think? If that’s not correct it isn’t a million miles away. When you achieve points tallies like that, and let’s make no mistake the team’s achievements have been absolutely fucking ridiculous, only to lose out because another team have been cheating and not getting penalised for it, how are you supposed to motivate yourself to ‘go again’? You’ve done everything that could have ever been possibly expected of you to not only win, but to do it in a style that has rarely ever been seen before, but it hasn’t been enough because another club have cheated. That must be soul destroying! It is for me and I’m just some fan who can’t even get tickets. I’m not surprised if their heads have dropped, and I hope that these proceedings give some validation to the undeniable fact that they have been royally fucked over. ‘Klopp Out’? Are you fucking kidding me? I’m surprised he hasn’t fucked football off and put his feet up. I don’t blame FSG for wanting out either. Professional sport is supposed to be fair and properly governed. If I were them I wouldn’t want that sort of money tied up in a sector that allows things like Manchester City to happen either. The best this oil state can come up with to polish their image is to fucking cheat and ruin it for everyone? Well, I hope their worldwide popularity ratings are up by a tangible percentage but in my book they’re now even bigger cunts than we already knew they were before they started buying Association Football.

End of fucking rant.

4 Likes

sunny GIF

1 Like

FoWZyAZXgAUL65q

Not even a Man City cheat meme…but its Golden :rofl:

5 Likes

You are a polite fellow, aren’t you :blush:

And get that fecking clown Micah Richards off our fecking screens. :rage::nerd_face:

6 Likes

Nah, make him the main host for the first episode after they have their dirty titles stripped from them.

I want to see the cunt squirm from the grilling he will receive

3 Likes

Looks lovely

1 Like

Looks like one of the twats from Bros.

That’s insulting Bros and that’s a tough job.

And yet it appears that I have managed to acheive it

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:

…was in a bad car accident

Looks like one of the villains in Die Hard

1 Like

Jurgen when asked about the City situation

‘absolutely nothing to say about that’

Love it.

Dolph Lundgren if he’d been in Kill Bill instead of Uma Thurman.

Wth is that…last dregs of Hanson…

1 Like

““The club proved they were completely innocent,” said Guardiola.”

No. That’s not what happened Pep. You know this. You also know that your pledge to walk if it transpired that you’d been lied to was horseshit. You’re complicit, and a mercenary apologist. On your fucking bike.

9 Likes