Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I was thinking about Pep’s latest press conference in particular. The pre-match interviews I assume are a league (CL, PL etc) directive but I imagine the club have some control over it? For someone to call him out on the innocence thing in an interview, the journalist will be barred from future interviews, but I assume the club could just cut the question from the final cut so that it isn’t aired?

1 Like

Just watched the League Cup Final from 2016.
Absolutely gutless bordering on corrupt officiating in favour of these cheating cunts.
2 penalties saved with Caballerro half a yard off his line, linesman stood less than 10 feet away.
Winning penalty from Toure, who shouldn’t even have still been on the park after his potential leg breaker on Lallana.

I really hope these cunts have the harshest possible punishment administered on them, however we all know it’ll be the proverbial meaningless slap on the wrist.

3 Likes

I think it points to the fact that everyone from top to bottom at the club, down to players, are going to go to war for the club. I’m sure we will see every player defending the club because the alternative is that they will be rightly labelled a cheat themselves.

1 Like

So encourage all journos to ask the question. Surely they wouldn’t ban every journilist would they?

Although that might be fucking funny to see, as it means we wouldn’t have to hear their insane dribble and conspiricy theories

It won’t happen matey. The same way that political journos let politicians get away with spouting their bull. :rage::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Back at 6602.

The press room would be as empty as their stadium

exactly, they would melt into irrelivence.

Even after lifting themedia ban, would they even care to go back to have to listen to blatant lies?

It’s just part of the Liverpool led anti-city agenda. I tell you, it wont stop until Liverpool and Utd are both owned by petrostates

Are you suggesting the discrimination against Liverpool is a figment of the imagination of Liverpool residents/supporters, or have I misunderstood your comment?

Well done Reddy. We need more straight shooters reporting on this.

I understand the symbiotic relationship between clubs and reporters, but the current bias is too much in favour of the clubs, and it is clear that many reporters are holding back, and playing nice, because they know where their bread is buttered.

3 Likes

Yes, you’ve misunderstood it. It’s a comment on the vapidness of City’s defense of their behavior

2 Likes

If Man City get stripped of all their EPL tainted titles

I wonder what they will do with the Sergio Aguero statue,

it would only serve as a reminder to their cheating if they keep it!

Thing is you will only get pundits and reporters from the general channels picking at this when it’s something big.

It’s a bit like politics they don’t want to lose their favour so they tred the line, you know a government is in trouble when journalists don’t care about the line they take, same here.

Question is how Man City react, if this is going take years to resolve will they do the old “world’s against us” or will they drop like a stone.

An average Villa side should tell us.

Manchester City: Football Focus discusses Premier League charges - BBC Sport
Sam Lee from the athletic talking bollocks.
As a journalist he should know better than stating city were cleared of the uefa charges.

2 Likes

Sam Lee reminds me of:

download

:joy:

1 Like

Appalling really says a fair bit about that organisation mind.

Sold themselves as analytical thought provoking writing which sadly doesn’t generate clicks as much as bollocks so have increasingly gone down that route.

Some of the writers were also people I didn’t much believe could write that level of writing.

3 Likes

Cruela was a more sympathetic character

2 Likes