Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Not calling for vandalism or violence but can we stretch it to 3,5 hrs with some heavy traffic :joy:

2 Likes

They should get a northern train over from Deansgate.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Just Stop Oil protest on the M62?

3 Likes

About time they protested them.

Usually pick clubs and events that donā€™t have any relation.

Anything for some manufactured pity.

3 Likes

Fixed for accuracy

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

Why the fuck would you make someone sleep in a strange bed to save a one hour drive?

1 Like

Arenā€™t some of them used to sleeping in strange bedsā€¦ sometimes without invitation or is that just Walker? (Allegedly).

4 Likes

Nope, you can include Foden in the mix

Caught with Mason smuggling girls into the ENgland team hotel in Iceland during covid - so a randy little bugger and also brainless

2 Likes

Fast And Furious Shaw GIF by The Fast Saga

1 Like

In the pick nā€™ mix

Before doing so, however, she stopped to buy three bags of Maynards Sour Patch Kids sweets for Nadia and the two footballers. Her cousin transferred money into her account to pay for the sweets.

:rofl:

Foden is a good player who is kicking on a notch now, as he assumes more responsibility. Heā€™s a rat, for sure, but unfortunately a rat who is decent at the footy.

I will gladly cheer for whoever is playing these cunts in the CL, and Iā€™m including Madrid in that.

7 Likes

Iā€™d cheer for a Nuclear bomb if it was going impact these the most.

5 Likes

If they play against Arsenal like they played in the second half today, Arsenal will nick it. I hope for a draw but both of them relied heavily on refereesā€™ wrong decisions to be where they are at this point of the season.

1 Like

Agreed.

Arsenal have the momentum, we have the heart, Cheaty atm are objectively the third best horse in this race.

I fecking hate them right now.

1 Like

ā€˜We won at Anfield once. They never won at the Etihadā€™

Pep had to bring that up.

We beat them in the second CL leg on our way to winning it.

Edit: Nah we didnā€™t win it that season, Spurs knocked them out in that amusing last minute VAR overturn :joy:

Still we won 2-1 away.

3 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes