Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

City’s post was a dig at Trent saying that winning 1 for Liverpool means more than winning multiple ones at City. Linda is John Henry’s wife who is mocking them for not being able to focus on themselves after having won, something that is now a years long trend with City.

6 Likes

THIS MEANS MORE

Wasn’t that a Klopp quote first?

5 Likes

When Klopp shouting out Arne Slot had more mentions than these cunts.

4 Likes

Yeah, and a Warrior/New Balance marketing thing for us as well. It didn’t seem to generate any response from anyone until Trent made those comments a couple of months ago though

3 Likes
3 Likes

Resonated quite a bit. Still remember that.

And made me break into tears again.

Fuck you

Sure that wasn’t the alcohol-free beer?

Nope. I rather wish i was drinking.

Being more emotive when I stopped drinking. Apparently it’s a thing.

Saw some comments yesterday about the supposed scandal of their official betting partner who gets prime pitch side real estate on their advertising boards

Short summary

Not that I would endorse gambling in any shape or form… but what they have done here with this video is brilliant :0)

Paddy Power ‘Asterisk Task Force’ deliver giant * to Man City over their 115 FFP charges

https://twitter.com/i/status/1792486451067695212

7 Likes

Do you have a phone number?

1 Like

Unless all these types continue to mention it, it will mean nothing.

You can’t come first day of next season and purr as they knock 6 past some team who just got promoted.

3 Likes

https://x.com/FootyAccums/status/1792543295844880775

I’ve suspected for some time that government level involvement has been a factor in why this investigation has dragged on as long as it has.
These cunts are getting off with a slapped wrist.

Hopefully Starmer and his mob get involved.
Then again he’ll probably spend 2 years flip flopping before deciding which direction to take.

And another nail in footballs coffin.

I dont blame Klopp for getting out.

And there it is. If successive governments can cover up something like the ‘blood scandal’. Interfering with the Man City case, to protect their relationship with Abu Dhabi, is nothing to them. An easy win.

5 Likes

Wasn’t this the one where the company was founded a couple of months prior to the sponsorship deal, it’s registered address was a 3x3m phone shack in Beijing, it CEO was a generic businessman picture from Google images, and all enquiries were routed to a PR company based in Dubai?

3 Likes

Perhaps this is a strange response, but a lot of my emotional reaction to news like this is to hate even more the foamers on X who demand FSG spend hundreds of millions to keep up with the Joneses…

It all just stinks.

Oh…and fuck Cheaty.

8 Likes