Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Who would have thought? :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Man City deny any wrongdoing. Yes, of course they do.

12 Likes

They’d deny gravity if it impeded their cheating in some way.

6 Likes

So…is it time to address the elephant in the room? City have broken their ‘3 PL wins in a row’ two year drought? 4 wins in a row…

6 Likes

They are looking the best at the moment, coming to the boil while we have been falling apart, at least relatively speaking. Not conceding anything, of course, but our issues with injured players out, plus recent lack of form in front of goal, is all very concerning.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure they won four in a row in the PL before then, I remember the cup de-railing that once, however they’ve taken advantage as have Man Utd

1 Like

I wouldn’t have guessed it, to be honest, and I never expected either to displace Laporte.

1 Like
1 Like

Lukaku is a WUM

Haaland looks top class, but I reckon is 2 or 3 years away from being able to cope with the speed and physicality of the PL.

4 Likes

They have 200m every year it seems, it’s taken half of our team to be injured for them to reach parity with us.

7 Likes

Well Pep has to get his yearly right back and left back purchases for £100mil in…

7 Likes

I’d say the next 3 targets for them should be a striker, a central midfielder and a left back.

So much money thrown into those full back areas, I don’t think they got enough value for money there (for me, even worse than their CB dealings and performances). Not that, but if Kyle Walker is the best full back you had for these past years… that’s not something I’d expect from a Pep side.

That is if they can find a buyer for Mendy, they were apparently ready to sell him after his first season already.

1 Like

Will Pep Guardiola be available beyond this season?

Pirlo isn’t doing well at Juventus.

1 Like

It’s certainly snort out of the question that Pep stays beyond this season.

6 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

He’ll start the west brom game on Tuesday then.

10 Likes

Don’t be silly…

He will be on the bench.

5 Likes
3 Likes

He won’t need to use him as Dychehead will drop his trousers anyway for a 5:0 Win to cheaty

7 Likes