Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Yeah I think you can argue this is a match ban situation under bringing the game into disrepute.

1 Like

Like I said in the Spurs thread glad we have such a discipled group but I believe Klopp deserves credit for that.

Other teams players are having off pitch scandals (COVID related or not) on a regular basis.

Greenwood, Foden, Mendy, Walker, Jesus, Maddison, Grealish… cunts

2 Likes

City said they would conduct an internal investigation.

While it is understood that elements of this incident have been misinterpreted in the reports [carried by newspapers earlier], and that the player has publicly apologised for his error, the club is disappointed to learn of the transgression and will be conducting an internal investigation," the club said in a statement.

Every time City are forced to speak out over transgression of theirs or their players they always add something like this in. They can’t ever just take responsibility and apologise, they always need to fire shots elsewhere.

7 Likes

Pep’s probably delighted about the Walker and Mendy news
it gives him an excuse to buy more full backs

12 Likes

Salah plays for us though.

4 Likes

All this internal matter stuff is pointless, the league needs to act now and issue bans after all anymore outbreaks will jeopardise the league.

It’s not like the rest of the country are enjoying themselves.

7 Likes

Confirmation that Eric Garcia was tested positive

1 Like

And it’s January, what a happy coincidence :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If he moans about missing players after the match he can do one, you know he will though.

2 Likes

I hope you’ll all join me in hoping city don’t get anymore games postponed.
It could cause them serious problems.

4 Likes

COVID super-spreaders = fixture crunch.

7 Likes

Crazy to think how many games Sterling has played without scoring against United. Even Coutinho and Firmino, both of whom should have had a few more in MU games methinks, got goals in the Europa League tie!

1 Like

Happy for them to progress then.

1 Like
4 Likes

So he tested negative, but is still placed in isolation??

Sounds a bit like bullshit to me.

6 Likes

Citeh are cheating, thieving cunts. Cannot trust anything they say

6 Likes

Unless he’s been in contact with KDB and they’re worried about him contracting gingerism :rofl:

4 Likes

If only they could all go ginger - we all know that is the best cure for thieving, cheating cunts. Imagine John Terry or Mourinho as a ginger - never would have done half the shit they did. On the other hand, what sort of head-removing tackling would Paul Scholes have perpetrated if he had brown hair?!

4 Likes

French side Troyes became the 10th team acquired by the City Football Group (CFG) in September, however CFG has not taken a stake in Club Bolivar.

Well I’m sure this is going to be perfectly fine.

3 Likes