Manchester City* - cheating cunts

I stand corrected then. :rofl:

1 Like

Kev De Bruyne looks pissed off.

Blueloon should be interesting tonight

2 Likes

Yep it’s great news for the league. He kind of looks disinterested.

This City team has shades of 14-15 Liverpool about it. Just a poor team with none of the fear factor it used to have.

3 Likes

After watching them against Leicester last week, I wondered aloud to a friend if we were seeing the beginning of the end for Pep Guardiola. After the Foxes drew level, the body language of the City players looked like they had given up.

Today, they were second best for much of the second half. Had Ederson not stood on his head, they would have lost their second match in a row.

I would bet that Pep isn’t the manager next season.

9 Likes

10 pages into the post match thread I have lost interest, same old shit, conspiracy theory etc. I watched the game and they should have won it early doors but you dont take your chances then your there to be taken. Neither pen decision was a pen for me. I did think Leeds should have had a red late on though

1 Like

Should we even contemplate the glorious thought of them not making the top 4?

3 Likes

Good evening sir!!!

You took your time getting here…haha

3 Likes

Well, I am now!!!

1 Like

Ederson was more busy as usual as well.

1 Like

People are so negative. Leeds play better than Chelsea, United and honestly more impressive than Liverpool.

Hahahahaaaa…good one.

7 Likes

They are 10th, a win tomorrow and they are 8 points behind.

We need to pump villa and let the tin foil brigade know there is no hope

2 Likes

I have uttered those very sentiments not twenty minutes ago

1 Like

Not only are they all entitled, horrible, conspiracy quoting loons, they also seem to be as weak as a stale bottle of month old piss.

The number of them that seem to have given up after 3 games is ridiculous.

You’d see more spine in the jellyfish tank at Seaworld.

11 Likes

His visage framed in red, white and umm… turquoise would look a lot more at peace…

You’re herring away from the rest of us in the fish joke stakes

1 Like

Leeds hit the post and bar and had a good spell where they should have added at least one more. Man City had more control early on.

All in all a draw was about right.

I agree with the red card shout above too, down Bernado’s Achilles late on. Looked a nasty one.

It is well documented that Guardiola is an intense manager. He gets it all together and peaks quickly. Usually this is because of the expensive array of superior players he works with. However, there are at least two marks against him for the long haul:

1. He hasn’t demonstrated that he can build a team up, though an organic process and good planning. He has tended to enjoy instant success.

2. Several ex players have commented about how intense he is. Fine for a short spell, but draining for the long haul.

My take is he will be gone after this season.

5 Likes

D+

And I’m being generous.

Micah Richards mentioned coaching players instead of dumping them and buying a new toy, he didn’t say it as a criticism but it’s a question that now needs to be asked.

3 Likes

And the like was just out of sympathy?

Thought as much :angry: