Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Rihan Brewster bangs in a couple of the goals he would have scored for us eventually against them…

3 Likes

They are going to be 8 points behind by Sunday.

2 Likes

Bielsa asked Pep what he thought about the game. I get a real kick out of that.

2 Likes

Hahaha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A satirical piece by PP.

6 Likes

It really is amazing.

Two seasons ago, I thought this was the best side on the planet, and there was no way that despite having the second best side on the planet, we would win the title.

Now, I think Pep will be gone at the end of the season, and they will have a massive rebuild. In the meantime, we could once again become the most club that have won more league championships than anyone.

I’m sorry Shanks, but who signs the cheques does matter.

3 Likes

If they don’t start playing better, will he last until the end of the season? Do we add his name to sack race contenders? Maybe not yet. Look like killers for 20 minutes the last two weeks, utterly ordinary and lacking motivation thereafter. That’s management IMO.

2 Likes

LOL, its confirmed, City stink!!!

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says “winners have a good perfume, and when you don’t win you smell so bad”

3 Likes

He reminds me more and more of an edgy-romantic 13 y/o MySpace “poet”. Albeit without the hair, obviously.

Rawr XD, Pep. Rawr XD.

2 Likes

It’s a good reflection of their team’s attitude. As said earlier in this thread, no one fears them anymore. There was a time that I couldn’t wait for Pep to leave, but now I couldn’t care less.

7 Likes

If he is a really top manager, he gets them playing and into contention. It’s only 4 points dropped and with the quality he has, and the quality CAS allows him to have he should have City challenging…

Or he is a flat track bully coach whose success is built on predecessors and quality inherited.

If he walks the answer is, as I suspect, the latter.

2 Likes

Klopps broken pep!

3 Likes

Pep Guardiola is done here, he will leave at the end of the season. Question is, who will the Sheikh turn to next???

1 Like

Ive always wondered the same

He’s inherited some pretty handy squads and fair play he’s done something right to achieve the success he has but he has had more or less unlimited money at City and regardless of his outrageous net spend he hasn’t been able to sort their defense out and they have been going backwards as a squad since early last season.

I dont think he’s capable of arresting the slide now and he’ll move to Juve where he can again inherit the best squad in a one horse race league.

You compare what Klopp has done with us versus what Pep has done at City and where both teams currently sit versus where they where 4 years ago.

3 Likes

He could well be missing Arteta. Whatever you think about the hype over Arteta at Arsenal he’s made them much harder to break down. He’s added some mental and tactical resilience to that Arsenal team that has gone from City.

Combined with the fact that Guardiola’s methods take their toll on players and the awful recruitment, you’re left with a team without identity that doesn’t know how to deal with the opposition fronting up to them. Too used to teams capitulating before the game because they’re all wonderful. Not any more dipshits. Not any more.

14 Likes

At the end of the day Pep is a cheque book manager, just look at the defence buy and replace buy and replace, I know you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear but it seems he lacks that defensive coaching ability.

2 Likes

Might be even sooner than that.

2 Likes

He’ll be gone before xmas after getting dumped out of Europe in the group stage and battling its and spurs for a top 10 spot

1 Like

This quote of his beats Cantonna’s sardines one haha he is definitely losing it

3 Likes

Hmm its 5 points dropped from 3 games. If you look at the last 3 seasons the champions have dropped 14, 16 and 15 points. They have dropped 39 points in 41 games.

2 Likes

Now I’d prefer he stays.

1 Like