Manchester City* - cheating cunts

The issue as far as I am concerned is the difference in the reporting to anything that mentions Raheem Sterling having a child.

At a loss of words to understand how they view themselves :flushed:

12 Likes

Oh the amounts of self-delusionā€¦ :dizzy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Or that they all suck that Preswich_Blueā€™s bellend like heā€™s some sort of ITK as he says we are saddled with debt by our owners in response to a series of tweets that talks about how little debt we have because of our owners and business model.

2 Likes

our money goes back into the squad

Along with lot of other money from elsewhere which also goes into our squad

If they followed our model, they wouldnā€™t be heavily in debt

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

To be fair to him, heā€™s clearly talking about the Chelsea owner in that message.

To also be fair to him, heā€™s a cunt.

4 Likes

Interesting characters these City lads. In the immortal words of John Henry, what the fuck are they smoking over there.

1 Like

We are in debt with FSG for lending us the Ā£ 110 mil for the new stand Ā£ 10 mil paid back already and if Iā€™m not mistaken for the Ā£ 50 mil remodelling of Kirkby.

But somehow I donā€™t think he is alluding to that debt. :smiley:

1 Like

Bluemoon isnā€™t a site to look at for facts or intelligent individuals.

5 Likes

Bernardo already off injured for Portugal tonight. Seems like they might have 4 or 5 unavailable for the start of the season.

2 Likes

I am not going to say anything until TAA and Gomez come through unscathed tonight with England there has already been some tasty tackles from the Danes

1 Like

Is he really injured or is it time for his coffee break :thinking:

I think Iā€™ve found Cityā€™s accountant :joy:

11 Likes

Two things:

1. Thatā€™s only based on the City playersā€™ official wages, not their dodgy under the counter deals

2. Auba is better than all that lot put together, anyway.

5 Likes

Utter horseshit yet both of Cityā€™s fans lap it all up like nectar.

5 Likes

Made up with what Klopp said, posted somewhere else on here, about oligarchs and teams run by a country. It needed saying.

He wasnā€™t being defeatist at all, and our record the past two seasons shows that we will go toe to toe with any financially doped outfit, and prevail, by doing things our own way.

Be that as it may, the fact that our manager is open about the opposition, and the money they are putting in, is a good thing. Sometimes I think the general press just fawns over the big name signings or the pretty tiki-taka - but itā€™s time to call a spade a spade.

If UEFA/CAS were unable to sanction City when they had them bang to rights, due to procedural mistakes and letting the time elapse, then thereā€™s a sense in which the custodians of the game are not doing their job. If City didnā€™t cooperate with UEFA in submitting the paperwork as requested, in a timely manner, UEFA should have wielded a big stick - immediate ban, we can start to consider your reinstatement when you comply.

So Klopp will call it out. Oligarchs. Teams with the money of a country behind them.

Is right, Jurgen.

8 Likes

Iā€™m a bit more relaxed about FFP that most, as if it collapses and UEFA can longer protect well run clubs from being blown away by sovereign wealth funds, then clubs will leave and for their own closed competition.

UEFA have to get it right.

You mean UEFA should have hit them with a big stick like a multi-year ban from their competitions (they did) and fine them for not complying (they did)? For some inexplicable reason (probably brown envelopes) CAS determined that the time period in question was time barred, which only happened because City refused to cooperate, but didnt feel that was worthy of any real punishment.

I think Klopp hit a raw nerve somewhere,
so much bitternessā€¦

2 Likes

Can see a breakaway European league forming , or at least being pushed harder now by the established clubs to protect the cartel Most definitely and given how eufa would then have to take some sort of action to stop the likes of man city/any future scenario plastic team being too wealthy and breaking into the establishment