Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

It certainly won’t be the government or the media, both of which are in thrall to their filthy money.

1 Like

I’m the only tin pot dictator you should be listening to Cynnie!

2 Likes

That’s what I was believing until this week. But reading that article in the Times makes me think again now.

A nation-wide, respected newspaper and a reputed journalist calling them directly out as cheaters, and as a threat not only for the football in the country, but also for the country’s best interests. Calling out the UAE as a dictatorial regime. I’ve never seen such a scathing article before on Cheaty, and indeed on the Abu Dhabi, and it could have a big influence in the long term, also on the politicians.

Hopefiully it will be the first one in a long line, fingers crossed.

4 Likes

They realized it just now??? This is what maddens me. They knew what UAE (and the Saudis) are about. The Saudis and the Emiratis didn’t even try to hide it. Sudan and Yemen was in the headlines for a decade.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s absurd, I agree. But better late than never I guess.

2 Likes

Im guessing because the author see’s City’s legal action as a direct attack on a UK institution.

We cant be having that now. By all means circulate your money through the UK but play nice.

1 Like

Stand in line.

2 Likes

Don’t worry; I will pay just as much deference to you as I do to him.

2 Likes

That is if you both operate under the false impression that someone on here isn’t planning to usurp you both

3 Likes

Bloody hell, City’s demise is still a long way off and we already have a group of mini dictators already trying to fill the non existent void

6 Likes

Watch your mouth. People have had accidents for saying less that what you are implying

1 Like

2 Likes

I am not near any windows

1 Like

Bah, falls from windows are so 2023.

2 Likes

I may be tin pot but I’m very benign.

4 Likes

This isn’t a popularity contest.

Stand in line.

1 Like

lol at you minnows snuffling around in the trough like pigs.

The respect and adulation of the forum is mine.

7 Likes

The in thing to do for dictators right now is something else

Tons of posts about nothing, we’re definitely in the off-season.

Forest play in red