Mikey’s Millions 2024

Looks like Carvalho is off, so a few of you have the first points of the tournament.

1 Like

A few of you have Sepp to go with Carvalho.

@legalalien is currently leading, as the person with both from the shortest list.

Bloody hell. That won’t last.

1 Like

Another stunning entry from me this year.

4 Likes

It feels quite cosmic that every year everyone’s nailed on departure is Nat Phillips, and every year it doesn’t happen. Maybe if we stop putting him on our departure list, the universe will finally let him go.

2 Likes

Like that Colombian kid, I forgot his name, who spent his entire Liverpool career on loan.

No further departures on deadline day, meaning that only two players - Sepp van den Berg and Fabio Carvalho - left the club for a fee.

Five of you had both players - @Iftikhar , @legalalien , @RedJay , @RedOverTheWater and @ZinedineBiscan . Well done, all of you.

As @legalalien had the shortest list from those five entrants, he is hereby declared the winner of the prestigious Mikey’s Millions trophy:

Thank you to everyone who took part. I look forward to @Iftikhar reminding me to run the competition again next May.

4 Likes

Thanks for doing it. Bit of fun to test our power of prediction, which is miles off!

Congrats @legalalien. I hope you are keeping safe, best wishes.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of changing it to Chelsea’s Millions next year.

We’re guaranteed more transfers that way.

4 Likes

January :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I am speechless. Overcome with emotion. I promise to keep the trophy safe in my digital cabinet until a more worthy winner comes along next summer.

2 Likes

Shit: I completely forgot about Bobby Clark. Serves me right for posting when still drunk from the night before.

Anyway, nobody had him on their list.

The result stands.

2 Likes