Mikey’s Millions 2024

@cynicaloldgit I think you missed my last minute edit: 16:40 June 8 as reported to me by a mouse over - probably 21:40 in Liverpool. Thanks!

I’m not too worried that I’ll come remotely close to winning the fictional trophy anyway.

3 Likes

Updated. Thanks.

3 Likes

Adam Lewis has gone on loan to Livingston. Not a good start for @Euphoria and @Kopstar but there’s still a long way to go.

5 Likes

Had to throw in a couple of low value wrong ones otherwise it would look too suss.

7 Likes

Rumours that Taki is on his way back to Merseyside; about half the field have him on their list. Could it be the first points in the bag?

2 Likes

:rofl:

What a tease, right

Only @Sweeting predicted this, though his mentioned fee is ridiculously low.

Erm, no he didn’t. :thinking:

In fact, nobody has Liam Millar; I’d imagine either because they have never heard of him or do know him but had forgotten he was still at the club.

1 Like

I did have him in there for something like £400k but I cut him out because I had like 24 players on my list.

2 Likes

If you had him going for 400K how did Mickey manage to get 1.3 Million? :astonished:

That’s why I’m just a guy on a forum and he’s a laptop wielding sales genius.

11 Likes

I have missed your updates, you initially had him for £500k. :+1:

1 Like

Hey dont sell yourself short, you’re an actively participating guy on a forum :grinning:

1 Like

I think you sell yourself short, when you say ‘I’m just a guy on a forum’, I appreciate its tongue in cheek :rofl:. However, I cant argue with your assessment of Edwards.

The thing about Edwards (from my [lack of] knowledge) is that he is worthy of the plaudits that comes his way from the success from his own hard work.
I appreciate that if Klopp and his staff, the players with their hard work, had not brought us success he maybe viewed differently.
However, I cannot hide my admiration for a relatively young man, who has become an integral part of a massive institute/business such as LFC and remains so grounded.

It almost makes me feel guilty/ashamed of wasting my youth successfully getting drunk and failing miserably with women……

5 Likes

Quite a few of you had Grabara; just waiting for the transfer fee to be confirmed on Transfermarkt.

1 Like

I had him for 2 million. :slightly_smiling_face:

Only £2 million, pah! :crazy_face:

The ECHO understands Liverpool have agreed a £3m package with Copenhagen for the Poland youth international’s services, with the deal including a 20% sell-on clause

2 Likes

They may only be smaller deals so far but the prices we are getting we’ll easily recoup over £100m without losing anyone we need moving forward.

Transfermarkt have given the fee as £3.15m. This means that those of you who had Kamil (I make it eight of you) have your first points in the bag and a bit of room to play with in terms of total expenditure, in case it comes down to the tie-breaker.

4 Likes

And I had him going for £1 m… this is unfair… Edwards is too good for this game…

6 Likes