Mohamed SALAH: 2022/23

“What’s this little rat doing nibbling on my shirt.”

1 Like

Silva trying to pull a Ramos there. :joy:

Mo’s takedown defence 10/10.

Wonderful goal also, probably the best “first touch” (coupled with the turn of course) in his Liverpool career so far.

Think it helps him that he sometimes plays a bit more central, must be refreshing mentally to pop up in different areas of the pitch, etc.

The Rodri tackle on him from behind which was never given was arguably worst.

2 Likes
  1. 1:50 secs, Pep drops to his knees as soon as cancelo misses the ball, beautiful. About 2 secs before Mo slots it in.

2. 4 assists, Punchable with a lovely step over, Ginger with a pinpoint cross, Ali with a perfect pass, cancelo with a well timed fake clearance.

Pep praying to God, asking him to make Salah miss!

1 Like

And not only Bernardo Silva behaves like a twat like Bruno from Manures, they look alike too. Now we have a good sample size how Portuguese twats look like

1 Like

It’s because he’s so strong in duels.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Unjinx it, UNJINX IT!

Shooting not good enough in the last two games or so. Against West Ham he had about 3 shots in a row (and all of them in the first half) out of which two were massively off target and one weak at the keeper. Yesterday some weak attempts as well.

1 Like

I think the shooting has been a consistent theme since AFCON. The hat-trick was anomalous that way. The opportunities he’s been creating and the spaces he was finding himself in in the second half of last season were still his old self.

1 Like

Mohamed Salah last night became the top African goal scorer in the history of the European Cup.

With 51 goals, he overtakes Didier Drogba (50) :soccer:

Our Egyptian King. :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Typical Salah goals yesterday. Quick first touch + finish reaction and his fantastic off the ball diagonal runs + sense for danger. Slowly getting back to his best. Hope he gets a good rest/mini preparation now and then continues in this recent good mood when we restart.

2 Likes

That short back lift he used to score the first…I havent seen anyone as reliably good at that since peak Fowler

1 Like

Quite extraordinary to say he’s perhaps the best goalscorer I’ve ever seen at the club given the amount of chances he misses.

Sturridge was better imo, he could generate serious power with it. That goal against Stoke on the opening day of 13/14 was similar but from 25 yards out.

1 Like

Had a similar one against City away in his first season.