Just
Stay
Fit

1 Like

New Naby Keita song sung as the Pogue’s Navigator:

The triumphs and trophies, the leagues and cups,

Our team has won with their skill and their guts,

They never walked alone but always with us

And Anfield rang with our songs and chants.

So Naby Keita - - - Naby Keita stand up and be strong

Saturday’s here and there’s work to be done

Pick your passes and tackles and be bold in the fight

To assist and score goals for the kop’s delight

To assist and score goals for the Kop’s delight

7 Likes

I hope that didn’t take you eleven months to compose. :joy:

3 Likes

Does he deserve a song yet?

1 Like

Don’t mind if it keeps him fit.

Gimme Hope Jo’anna (Eddy Grant)

Gimme hope Naby
Hope Naby
Gimme hope Naby
Till the fitness come.

3 Likes

Not exactly his agent but some form of role in his management team:

1 Like

Whoever he is, he will do well as pundit.

Whoever he is…
he is looking for a commission in trying to wind Jurgen up enough to sell Keita

2 Likes

Whoever he is, he is a fucking idiot and has no clue about how Klopp and the backroom staff work

1 Like

**[quote=“AnfieldRdDreamer, post:67, topic:2151, full:true”]
Not exactly his agent but some form of role in his management team:

[/quote]

Naby plays 2 games in a row and his team come out with this shite

I wish they were as vocal, and having a go at Naby during all his injuries

1 Like

Much ado about nothing. If Keïta has a problem, I’m sure he’ll talk about it with Jürgen, and vice versa. Nothing these hanger-ons say will really make a difference, and no point reading too much into it, unless you just want the drama.

1 Like

He’ll play a lot more for Jurgen if he fucks off turning out for Guinea.

Problem solved.

5 Likes

Who ever this cunt is wants to wind his neck in.

Naby has proved time and time again that he can’t handle too many games… so him playing “well” which as far as I am concerned he was average without doing anything amazing, and then being rested because history shows that he can’t play 3 games back to back without breaking down I think Klopp is fully justified in resting him.

Plus Harvey Elliot at 18 is pissing all over Keita and the majority of our other midfielders so I was happy he started ahead of Naby A and E Keita

2 Likes

Is anybody of the opinion that Naby is somehow now un-droppable because he managed to get through 2 games, and where as he didn’t play bad, he was a long way off being a nailed on started like VVD, Fab and Salah have proved week in week out over 2-3 years

Where’s the proof that this guy is in anyway involved with Naby. He can be any Tom, Dick or Harry with a special emphasis on dick.

He’ll play a lot more for Jurgen if Guinea stops fucking him.

Random guy makes twitter comment in favour of his favourite player.

1 Like

Of course he does…
He deserves that one from Easthamaster :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Google it…

loads of outlets reporting he’s nabys agent/advisor,
and not just some Tom, Dick or Harry…

1 Like

He’s an ancient president of Santoba fc, Conakry, Guinée. Note Naby played for Horoya ac, Conakry, Guinée.
He’s linked to Naby’s circles but it’s very unclear what role he has if any, could be a familly friend who ‘interferes’ or someone actually asked by the familly to ‘advise’. From my French sources he is not Naby’s agent which is listed on transfermadness as ROOF.
It’s one of the pecularities of Francoafrican footballers, they tend to have large circles who feel they need to have a say in things regarding their protogés and really anything to do with football. It’s a form of football diplomacy.
We get it here in France where presidents of clubs feel they should spout stuff all the time (in the anglosaxon world it would go down as attention seeking but in the context it’s far more complex than that. In fact it’s rooted deeply in culture from what I understand in the way French dipolmacy works and how it influenced African countries and the way they interpreted this).

10 Likes