Squad Number: 8
Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.72m
Weight: 64kg
D.O.B.: 10.02.1995.
Town of Birth: Conakry
Country of Birth: Guinea
Nationality: Guinean

Ibou and Naby lad thanking RB Leipzig fans for their supports while they were RBL players.
In the commentary from the RBL Youtube channel, it was indicated that yesterdayā€™s friendly was supposed to happened after Naby lad signed for us, and the match was for the fans to give him a proper send off. Covid delayed the match until now.

(Cross posting onto Ibouā€™s thread.)

2 Likes

Naby had a nice 45 minutes last night. Nice early interceptions, won challenges, played some sweet line breaking passes and into space.

2 Likes

Naby had some great games for us. Probably 7 out of 10 games of him were very good performances.

But he is injured too often.

Personally Iā€™d give up on him if he doesnā€™t stay fit until Thiago is back. We need him right now.

1 Like

I read earlier we havenā€™t lost a game yet when he and Henderson started together.

quote=ā€œLivvy, post:648, topic:50ā€]

[/quote]

The feelingā€™s mutual Naby

Because weā€™ve barely played one

Apparently he played in 40 games last season, I would not pay much attention to the story, some fools on Twitter have him sold and replaced with Sheffield Utd Sander Berge :grinning:

Always been a Naby fan and he still makes it in our best midfield 3 with Fab and Thiago but when you stack up all the injuries and illnesses and games missed to afcon. Is it worth keeping him if heā€™s unhappy? Donā€™t care if he stays or goes.

Itā€™s a nonsense story. Why would a Bayern Munich reporter know about Naby Keitaā€™s contract situation?

1 Like

Sadio told himšŸ˜‰

Have you seen the number of posts across the entire forum about it? Quite clearly there are many people more than willing to take the baitā€¦

Tbf to him, much like Matip he was available for the most part of last season but we have a thin squad as it is Imo where we canā€™t afford you to be ok 1 season and the next not.

Now the likes of Gini/Sadio not at club anymore, Only Robbo/Salah & Trent can really be labelled as injury free players & that to me is a worry.

Maybe because Keitas agency is based in Munich? The same agency who engineered moves from Liverpool for Lovren, Grujic and Mane? Not saying itā€™s true but it could beā€¦

ā€œEngineeredā€ makes it sound like they forced their way out - we wanted to get rid of Lovren and Grujic, Mane was allowed to leave with our blessing. Letā€™s not pretend we have some sort of long adversarial history with this agent.

If true - which I doubt, I think itā€™s negotiation tactics.

1 Like

Advising their client to release a video saying the fans will get the news they want the day before the Champions League final, then 2 days later announcing your desire to leaveā€¦ Not sure how that isnā€™t ā€œengineeringā€ a move away. Bad advice at best, engineering at worse.

The other two were surpluss granted.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t that an LFCTV video?

put to bed! Glad heā€™s back and fit.

4 Likes

Would start him at Old Trafford. Was great there last year, until that twat took out his frustrations on him.

1 Like