New European Super League

Chelsea fans who said nothing when Abramovic bought them out because he brought artificial “success” now lining up to protest the ESL. Forgive me if I don’t give a shit. You could fill a nuclear sub with the amount of irony dripping from this whole thing.

10 Likes

Well the cheat clubs have enough money anyway. They don’t need the ESL

6 Likes

So glad we fucked up our CL prospects for nothing… Failures at all levels at the club…

6 Likes

:upside_down_face: :grimacing: Sorry, my brain is fried with too much changing information with this ESL.

If Liverpool do not pull out of this poisonous league, I swear I will protest to FSG every day by any means possible to me. They are custodions of OUR club. I really hate them now, They dragged our club’s good name in the mud!!

2 Likes

Seriously :roll_eyes: :flushed:

The Russian Oligarch or the Emirati Prince are saints I guess.

2 Likes

Come on FSG, do the decent thing… don’t be the last to jump…fan power rocks

2 Likes

Again - where were all of the protestations when billionaires were buying all of these clubs? There weren’t any, because most fans thought they’d won the lottery. They couldn’t wait for high-priced players on silly wages to come. They couldn’t wait for stadium expansions or even brand new stadia to be built. Well, now the piper is asking to be paid and everyone is shitting themselves. Football deserves all of this. the fans deserve it too.

7 Likes

First in last out

1 Like

It’s over. It’s going to be a bloody mess from here on in.

5 Likes

I think the mess is just starting.

1 Like

Wonder how we’d go about becoming a fan owned club :thinking:

2 Likes

No thanks. I don’t fancy ending up in League 1 in a few years.

Look, I never said they were ok.

5 Likes

Works in Germany

3 Likes

I want the 50 +1 rule in this country by any means via legislation. I have had enough.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? Well who won the bloody war then, eh?

No offense @GermanRed

2 Likes

I don’t understand your point. We’re talking football and you mention war?

6 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, i admit, it’s a bit of a reach, but my point stands.

1 Like

Imagine how fucking brilliant it would be that the super league fails and Madrid and Barca implode hahaha I’d fucking love that

5 Likes