Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

I think the fans would be happy with Rafa, my friend who is a Newcastle supporter is a fan.

At Boro today :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

As they pummel Reading. What’s gotten in to Boro? Can it really be that Michael Carrick makes a manager?

2 Likes

Would love Boro and Sunderland to come back up just to hear their fans bring up the regime every week.

10 Likes

A lot of it is Almiron not being able to sustain his pre-world cup form. He is better than he;'d shown prior to this season, but was never going to be able to keep up that form for a full season. He now has scored only 2 since the restart, with Newcastle scoring in only 3 of their 9 league games, and this seems more representative of both of them

Hadn’t noticed their rise.

Love Coventry to make top 6 instead of Norwich would mean someone newish for once.

1 Like

And better away trips

2 Likes

From memory he seemed to do better during his spell at united than solskjaer and Rangnick did, so I’m thinking he could make it a permanent transition.

2 Likes

Why not, he was a player who understood the game really well.

1 Like

Rhetorical question. No particular reason other than so many players fail to make exceptional managers. That Boro rise has been remarkable since he climbed aboard, so he may be one to watch.

2 Likes

Fresh transfer funds on the way!!

1 Like

1.61 B war chest?

Now they have reestablished diplomatic ties with Iran, maybe there is less need for the shot they’ve already spent their war chest on? Dan Burn to replaced at LB by a bomber drone?

PIF in the UK: We can buy NUFC coz we have nothing to do with the state!!!

PIF in the US: How dare you try and sue us, we are an arm of the sovereign state of the KSA!!!

FUCKING LOL

1 Like

Wait till their new non-state sponsorships come in. Saudi Airways etc.

Wonder if they’ll go as far as renaming St.James Park as the Saudi Airways Stadium. I’d then look forward to seeing how much backlash there is for it from their fans. They kicked off when it was rebranded the Sports Direct Arena, but that wasn’t worth anything. Suspect they won’t kick off knowing that it gives them clean money to spend on players.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it become… Wali.James Park :man_shrugging:

Saw recently that they bought back the land behind the Gallowgate End, which Mike Ashley sold in his time. Means that they could look to expand that stand. Since they don’t have enough room behind and cannot do much if anything with their east stand.

Looks like things are not going accordingly to plan for Anthony Gordon…
Look at him lash out at Eddie Howe for being subbed off :0)

2 Likes

What is that song that gets sung?
Once a cunt, always a cunt