Nike kits, money for our new CB

And the first Nike one outsold anything New Balance released.

I don’t think their offerings have been great but whilst NB did a decent red one most years, every other shirt bar the 18/19 and 19/20 away kits were pretty awful. Even their red ones got some stick. I guess that’s what happens when one piece of clothing is expected to suit the tastes of a few million people.

4 Likes

100% record in the new shirt.

I say we keep it.

8 Likes

Yeah, always looks better on the pitch, when they have their specific sizes and we look from afar. They’re just playing with that “secondary” colour, since our kit doesn’t leave much room to play with. Sometimes it will be white, sometimes all red, sometimes yellow/gold, sometimes a combination.

1 Like

Does anybody know the launch dates for the 2nd and 3rd kit?

Adidas don’t deserve to ever have our team in their tops again after what happened last time.

They burnt their bridges so fuck them.

12 Likes

Ok. We have reached the CL for neyt season, which is a ƒ°©∆¡~@ miracle if there ever was one. Supposedly, this deal with that company was the best thing in order to make big bucks and reinvest it into the team. At least, it was presented it to us that way. This is the moment after a difficult season for us.

Was that deal worth it? We have already seen that in terms of shirt quality, NB >>> Nike. So, the difference has to be in terms of money. I for one want thus to see a big summer in terms of transfers. We badly need one world-class defender, one world-class midfielder and one world-class forward.

fsg, Nike: this is the right moment for you to deliver. Please do it. Otherwise, why should we have to endure this shite?

1 Like

Just do it, surely? :thinking:

6 Likes

Too many people getting far too angry about the shirt.

It’s really not that important in the grand scheme of things.

6 Likes

End of the day, we win the title in it who cares, my least fave over the last few years was the throw back to the 80’s but we won the title in that so it is one of my faves.

2 Likes

Ha! Let’s see if these words are more than an empty advertisement slogan! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Well that depends. Imagine something like this done for LFC:

This isn’t a fake by the way. Inter wore it against Roma.

5 Likes

They were discussing the awful kits on MLS in the early days and they’ve rejigged a few, that it bloody awful.

It’s not even fashionable like our away one looks with jeans.

Part of me would fucking love a mental LSD shirt like that. Maybe for our 3rd kit.

I wasn’t keen on the home shirt this year with the “orange” but on the players on the pitch it looked red and I have to say I like. In fact the more I see it the more I like it.

1 Like

Lukaku - remember him. He was a decent striker. Can’t believe he isn’t playing for inter anymore but they’ve got him driving the bus. Good that he is still involved though.

How is this any different to our keeper kit, absolute joke from Nike

Easy: the guy wearing it isn’t anywhere near as good.

2 Likes

What pisses me off is in the US it’s hard to get Nike LFC Baseball caps as they say (Nike) you have to go into an outlet store to purchase or in person to a soccer/sports store!

I couldn’t find it in Canada either.

It’s got a spurs badge on it and a different sponsor on the front and on the arm.

I’m not too fussed about templates. Especially for goal keepers. Nike literally design hundreds maybe even thousands of clubs kits per year. It’s a bit unrealistic to expect them to come up with a completely indépendant design each time

4 Likes

whatd he say, link not working for me