Nike kits, money for our new CB

Class :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m a fan of this one.

3 Likes

OK I liked the promo, but what’s the relation with crafted stone? :thinking:

£60 for the shorts. Feel sorry for full kit wankers.

2 Likes

Absolutely adore this kit.

Although I’m not sure if the baby kit version isn’t better.

1 Like

Its a beauty.

2 Likes

Best kit Nike has produced so far. If they had used red instead of orange, it would have been close to perfect.

1 Like

Weirdly I think if the orange had been red it would have looked a bit like a Utd kit, I think it’s spot on.

2 Likes

Curtis Jones said: “I think the fans will love this one. It’s a perfect reflection of the city and you can see the inspiration throughout the design with a throwback to the ’90s.”

So only Liverpool has buildings of that colour? Plus, he wasn’t even the born the one time we had that away kit.

:joy:

2 Likes

You realise the Liver building where the Liverbirds i.e. our crest sit on top of, is that type of stone. I think it’s a fantastic reference back to the city personally.

5 Likes

A bit less ugly than the other shirts admittedly.

On the other hand, the bar has been set so low by the previous shirts, that everyone is bound to find this one ‘great’.

1 Like

To be honest I think this is one of the nicer away kits we’ve ever had

5 Likes

Great, being of diminutive stature I might just squeeze into that. :joy::nerd_face:

1 Like

I still have my original Reebok cream number from the mid 90s. Loved that shirt.

I’ve not bought a Liverpool top since the 2000/01 yellow Reebok away. Might need to get this one though.

Also, the stadium shorts are £35, whilst the pro ones are £60. Not a fan of this stadium v pro clothes. You know fine well that kids will be bullying other kids that only got the stadium versions. Stupid.

2 Likes

It’s daft the “pro” ones are built for performance not to be long lasting as they don’t actually wear them that often. The Stadium ones, for all intents and purposes, are the best ones to buy if you’re just a Normal member of the public.

3 Likes

Ye the “pro” shirts look so much better though. Nice detail. But you’re right for the average Joe just get the stadium version. It seems built to last

3 Likes

I really like this one! The mid-90’s cream kit was the first kit I ever had, this is a really nice updated yet sympathetic version.

1 Like

Pretty smart kit imo. The coat with the same colours is very nice as well.

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on this too. Already sent to wife, my birthday is a month tomorrow!

There are a lot of demographics in Merseyside where a Liverpool shirt might be getting worn 10+ years after it came out, sometimes by original owner sometimes by son, brother, nephew or cousin even. Add on the popularity of retro shirts and Curtis is probably very familiar with that shirt.

2 Likes