Nike kits, money for our new CB

tbf the arsenal fans have to buy three tops just to get Pierre-Emerick Emiliano François Aubameyang name on it.

12 Likes

Err am I stating the obvious here in that this year’s kits haven’t actually been out that long compared to, say, this time last year? When was this report compiled and when were the numbers drawn from? Bonkers to try and call this year’s shirts sales in September with everything that is going on. A lot of shirt buying traditionally happens throughout the season anyway but it’ll be more true than ever this year.

1 Like

We need to push our shirt sales? OK then let’s sign Thiagooooo :joy:

5 Likes

Also our shirt has been out for what? A month. Arsenal and Chelsea finished last season with their kits. At least 2 months head start

1 Like

I dunno how it’s gone from both club and Nike suprised by the great start to selling the shirt,with demand being higher than the supply,you still can’t get hold of Vapour shirts and now it’s coming across like it’s selling badly because it’s behind 2 other clubs.

Like it’s been mentioned in the last few posts,Arsenals was released almost 2 weeks before ours and Chelsea’s almost a whole month,not only that,quite a few people did go out and buy one more NB Prem Champions wining shirts aswell,i bet if those NB shirt numbers were added to our new kit,it would bypass the Londoners numbers,they probably will in time anyway,when Nike sort out the making and distribution of the kit properly.

1 Like

Yeah I was going say, Thiago won’t hurt sales, expect that now to increase.

I saw the third kit in the flesh today (as well as the away one), I can see how the away one works with jeans and stuff.

That third one however, you’d have to be drunk to want that. It’s everything thrown on a shirt.

The 3rd kit doesn’t look that bad after all…

2 Likes

Just called the store…I cannot change the ordering of the number. :grin:

OK. Loyal to Hendo all the way!

2 Likes

Is it just me or does anyone else think the Vapour shirt has been held back a little,so people will now have the option to buy it with a Thiago 6 on the back?

We’ll if all of a sudden they start coming back into stock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just can’t get used to the home kit collar. Nothing to do with the teal. Just feels like they’re wearing it back to front.

2 Likes

Nah it still looks atrocious just an excellent player standing it in, to be fair you can’t see the awful collar or the random red stripes down the side in that photo.

That’s the thing the white though I’d rather they didn’t still fits on the home one and the black certainly looks good on the away, but the 3rd they just look odd.

Like they had to throw them on somewhere.

Woohoo!

8 Likes
2 Likes

“Dark Atomic Teal” ?

Who comes up with this shite?

2 Likes

I like the move to a darker red…thought they sent out a LFC voice on this today so I assume it’s not set in stone.

I learnt there was a Van Dyk brown from Bob Ross.

2 Likes

LOL funnily enough i seen him painting an old barn scenery a few weeks back,where he used Van Dijk brown.

2 Likes

He always uses Van Dyk brown… obsessed he is.

1 Like

Some shithead :sunglasses:

1 Like