Nike kits, money for our new CB

What the hell is that, the skin of a blue whale?

1 Like

Brentford - We won’t be changing our home kit next season so as to save the fans having to fork out again.

Nike - lets bring out trippy shit and charge the fans £100 a go

1 Like

Brentford fans - we’ll be happy enough to stay up

Liverpool fans - give Mo what he wants. Oh and sign Mbappe.

8 Likes

Good PR from Brentford? :joy:

Even if I personally had no money or willingness to buy a new shirt, I’d prefer the club to do well and others who have the money to have the chance to buy one, even if I dislike 3 new kits every season. But it is how it is now.

1 Like

6 new kits if you include the keeper’s tops. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Awful :astonished:

Scousers love stuff like that. :joy:

Nike should start selling designer Flares!! They seem to be in demand recently with our recent goal scoring exploits.

Psychedelic shits? Reminds me of a time in Rajasthan :slightly_frowning_face:

To be honest with you, next season I’d be happy with just a plain red shirt for home and a plain white kit for away.

Less is more. Don’t need to see flashes of crimson or orangey red trim.

Just make it plain solid red and I’ll be happy.

White Liverbird, white Nike swoosh and white SC sponsor and I’ll be happy.

1 Like

Nice t-shirt :ok_hand:

Does anyone have any idea when the away kits will be back in stock

Sign of the times.

From 2025, when the Prem finally introduce a proper winter break , they’ll probably get new home and away kits for each half of the season.

Then people will get nostalgic about only buying once a year.

1 Like

Plain red, no stripes or other colour combo. If the leak kit is true to its form, then great!
(Or just get a regular red Nike top, then iron on your own LFC badge. Viola!)

1 Like

So, this time it’s the turn to have a kit as basic as Spursy (in terms of details on the shirt).

The season after we’ll have one of our secondary colours for details back.

I would love a ‘Redout’, ‘Whiteout’ and 'Blackout trio of kits for a season. Similar to the ‘Blackout’ shirts that New Balance did for us and the ‘Whiteout’ kit that Arsenal wore against forest in the FA Cup. All the Liverbird, Nike swoosh and sponsors logo in the same colour as the kit. I would pay good money for them. I have the 125 Year shirt and the Shankly walkout jacket both in blackout. They’re lovely. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be fine. Every time we have a new kit it looks a bit underwhelming. Then on it the pitch it looks better

They add extra details, people complain it was unecessary and should have been left simple, they leave it simple and people say it’s too boring. They make the away kit orange and everyone hates it, we win some games and everyone loves it.

and on and on and on

4 Likes

My view is this

Stick a Liverbird on it and it’s gonna win me over…. Eventually

2 Likes

That whiteout one was odd.

If it was done as proper kit I assume they would go with black.

All Red. Perfect.

1 Like