Nike kits, money for our new CB

This is beautiful

1 Like

If the away kit is a black version of this or a white version of this it will be epic

1 Like

That should be the away kit next season. Beauty.

2 Likes

Lovely but release it near Feb and it will last seasons in 4 months time!

As long as it’s more green and not blueish (it seems to me like it’s more green), that’s actually not a bad “3rd” (after white and yellow of course) colour for us. Very nice, I like it. You don’t see it among other top clubs in England, so it can be distinctively and originally ours. Regardless how that colour got to our club crest, etc. That’s a good 3rd kit idea.

It’s a bit mental really that we have 3 kits when in reality we only need 2, but it is just plain absurd that there are 3 or 4 different “training gear“ options and that it changes 2 or 3 times per year.

I get it it’s to monetise everything but fuck me football really is going too far with it all.

Suppose if we don’t do it we fall further behind

Liverpool/Nike came in 3rd in kit sale.

5 Likes

I bet that Cty’s 1m units will bring in more revenue vs Liverpool 2.4m units.

3 Likes

So, here comes the obligatory ‘Where’s the record-sale of shirts money, John?’

2 Likes

Where’s the shit, uninspired, nobody wants but record breaking shirts sale money John?

1 Like

… and John, we want some new toys… ermm… players. Where are they John?

1 Like

Someone keeps calling “John, John…”

Recalling the final climatic scenes from Terminator 2 - T1000 emulating Sarah Connor calling John Connor. Now, I cannot get that sequence out of my head. Thanks to you guys and gals! :sweat_smile:

John has answered it seems :wink:

Oh… there it is!!! :laughing:

Gives me the impression of pajamas.

Should hopefully help us with the covid losses, next set of accounts are first “Nike” accounts and have a feeling the shirt sales aren’t the only thing we made good sales on with Nike, the training ranges etc. have been everywhere.

3 Likes

Can I still get the a Jordan Henderson away kit somewhere?

1 Like

And if it doesn’t their owner will simpley buy up all of the left over shirts to boost sales

I’m surprised that PSG aren’t higher? They seem to have replaced Barca and Real and for a time Juvé as the preferred kit for youngsters. On holiday abroad and in general around town there seem to be PSG Messi, Neymar and M’Bappe kits now.