Nike kits, money for our new CB

Photos, photos, photos! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah some photos please… I’ll probably get this one this year.

2 Likes

14 Likes

The details look good on the pics. How is it when you touch it?

However, the letters and numbers are disappointing. They aren’t woven in, are they? Just plastic sheets glued on the shirt?

Don’t forget that the kit @Euphoria picked up is the version that will be worn by the players. Regular version will have embroidered LFC patch, and also that the kit would not have as much details.

Letters and numbers, sponsors and the 97 flames are always heat pressed in both kit versions.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right, that’s why I generally avoid numbers and player names when I buy one.

1 Like

My first 2 kits (2005/06 CL, 2018/19) have no names/numbers, the last 2 (2019/20, 2020/21) have Hendo’s number and name on them. Often debated on whether I want player’s name on my kit.

1 Like

I have one with Xabi on the back. It’s my only one with a player name. But Xabi had to be there somewhere. And yeah, Hendo is certainly deserving of a special status, I fully understand that!

1 Like

Yeah can feel the details well like the kit isn’t ‘smooth’ (does that even make sense idk). It’s very breathable I’m presuming the other kit version won’t be as. The number and name are just hot pressed on, not woven unfortunately. I presume after a few washes I’ll lose the Virgil 4 and the advertisement on the shoulder

1 Like

I bought an Alonso 14 long sleeve as soon as we signed him.

First time I wore it to go down the pub was for the Arsenal game, when Neil Mellor scored that spectacular late winner. As I sat down in my local, my Arsenal-supporting mates were all asking “Who’s Alonso?”

In the 41st minute, they had their answer. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

He’s here in the first video

Though I do think his time is up this summer.

1 Like

Poor kit. We have had way better in the past.

I smell a rat

2 Likes

That’s either a knockoff or “Graeme” (who fancies himself an ITK) had that custom heat-pressed at a local sports store. The font for the numbers is inconsistent with what is being used next year.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wonder if we will play in the new one this Sunday.

2 Likes

We probably will, we did in 2018 before Kiev and also last season.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The players versions are heat pressed badges.

Stadium version is embroided

3 Likes