Nike kits, money for our new CB

After your “Kieta” experience, you should be glad this one didn’t say “Flower”.

4 Likes

For me it was the kit we won the CL in, was beautiful.

1 Like

Today we look back at the times we had ‘Carlsberg’ on our kits. I know many people still wear and buy those retro kits.

In very few years we will look at those New Balance kits in the same way.

1 Like

Strangely said that it deserved a trophy that one.

My lad is getting me the beautiful green top for my birthday (30th),just in time for Halloween.

1 Like

Your 30th or your sons :wink:

1 Like

30th of October,i was born 5 minutes before Halloween,makes sense tbh.

4 Likes

Eh? I didn’t know Macron is a subsidiary of Nike. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i didn’t know isuzu still existed

I totally missed this news leading up to the game but noticed during the Everton match that we have a new sleeve sponsor with Expedia Travel,i don’t know how much we are getting paid for the deal.

Reading the TIA article attached to this post,it’s saying anyone who’s purchased the new shirt from the Official Store or Online will be given the patch free in December,does anyone have any info on how you can claim it or is it sent out automatically to anyone on the database that bought the new shirt through the club??

TBH, I much prefer my kit with less sponsors’ advertisements. Even better with PL Champions patches on both sleeves (which I managed to get before the updated kit comes in).

I doubt that LFC store will send out advertisement’s patch for blank/bare sleeves.

3 Likes

I’d prefer to have the shirt be as close to the original as possible (plus the patch is free) but i totally forgot about the Premiership patches on both arms,how are you suposed to apply this new sponsor if both sleeves are already patched up?? i don’t fancy picking one off,just incase it fucks up the shirt.

I guess i’ll have to wait for more Vapour shirts to be released and have it just on that one instead.

1 Like

If you already have PL patches on both sleeves, then your kit is already as close to the original, albeit that it was the official kit before playing against Everton and onwards.

Out of curiosity, does your kit has “No room for racism” (or similar wording) patch beneath one of the PL patch?

1 Like

True,i didn’t really think of that.As for the patches,they are both identical circular white badges with an inner gold circle and Premiership Lion with a crown logo with Champions 2019/20,nothing else,no racism type at all mate.

Basically 2 of these,1 on each arm.

1 Like

Apology for the confusion. My question was about the additional (but separate) patch underneath the PL Champions on “No Room for Racism”…See the picture in the following TIA article (you can see that on TAA’s right sleeve). It appears that the patch is not part of that comes with the kit when you order from the LFC Store.

1 Like

Yeah sorry mate i misunderstood,i thought you mean’t was the no racism in the actual champions badge.I don’t have the no room for racism badge on the sleeve,it wasn’t an option in the name,number and patch selection on the official online shop (it still isn’t),but there are quite a few of the iron-on patches on ebay that seem legit for £4.50.

1 Like

Has anyone got any recommendations on where to get cheap kids kit from.

My approach for the last couple of years has been to get a knock off kit on eBay for about £15. Seems like Nike have shut that door.

My new beautiful top.

10 Likes
1 Like

You’re beautiful human being. Great technician.

2 Likes