Nike kits, money for our new CB

Nice one :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nothing special, but not ugly either, so I’m fine with it. Will be nice to have 3 normal shirts two seasons in a row. I don’t mind us using the colour green here and there. Since we have the biggest 3 clubs in England being in red, it’s a nice distinction to have, a colour that you practically don’t see in top level football in England. Regardless how it got there, etc.

1 Like

Since I’m racing enthusiast… it’s reminding me of DBR9 :smiley:

1 Like

Is this the away one?

Various outlets reported that the green one is the 3rd kit.

Below is the rumoured/leaked away kit…

2 Likes

Cheers, I thought I had missed the launch of one.

1 Like

How old are you anyway ?

1 Like

I love this.

I like it, but I have a feeling there will be very similar versions of this sported by the other Nike teams. Wouldn’t be like Nike not to recycle nice template.

We will need to wait for @Neukölln to confirm on the goodies that he/his son gets. :wink:

1 Like

Old enough to know you should not wear a kit at my age.

3 Likes

I posted about that green version back in March. It’s a beautiful shirt in person. Looks it’s been made the official 3rd. The white top is the away.

2 Likes

Only in the house…match days…

2 Likes

official mobile phone case partner :rofl:

1 Like

The consideration for switching to 2-year cycle is for PSG home kit, but may impact LFC. :+1:

Google Translated Article

1 Like

Clubs have so much branded merchandise now it makes sense and it helps the fans especially those with kids who will want the latest kit.

I wouldn’t be against going back to the old way which was home/away alternating, a third came in to fill the gap I’m kind of surprised the clubs are reverting mind rather than coming up with more shirts, though we have had european versions.

Maybe it’s that’s the cynic in me, I would like to see the club do it, how they push the cycle mind is anyones guess. Also our third kit is going launch very late and this rate maybe the clubs are considering that as well, but yeah when the third kit came in you had the odd bit of Liverpool branded clothing but it wasn’t what it is now, you’ve not only got the training stuff but all the fashion stuff as well.

I’m all for keeping kits for 2 years.
The pressure on some parents to buy the latest kit is unreal.
For me to buy the new kit for my daughter would cost over £110. She would use it twice a week for training so it’s worth it but it’s a lot of money. She’s waiting to see if she prefers the away and 3rd kit this year. But she will pay half with her birthday money.

For Father’s Day this year I got the new elite drill top in Black. Very nice.

4 Likes

I always buy blag versions. It’s just too much money for something that only lasts a year.

4 Likes

Especially with the shorts and socks also.

1 Like

Those are the worst